Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Scientists discover it takes just a third of a second to become attracted to someone

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Neuroscientists say people identify someone’s gender after 244 milliseconds, then give a verdict on their attractiveness just 59 milliseconds later.....ITS OVER.

4483116-6197557-image-a-23_1537660948471.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6197557/Falling-love-takes-just-second.htmllater.

that´s plenty of time to woo a woman with your personality.

İt will be less seconds if you take a shower and get haircut bro

Scientists? What do they know? Cucks on reddit know better.

All you have to do is say something cool in a third of a second bro

So all it takes is a milliseconds for a foid to determine whether or not she would have sex with you. I've known this for years, Tinder is designed around this fact. This is why it's over for most guys who aren't at least a chadlite.

All you have to do is say something cool in a third of a second bro

good post. didn't consider that you could break down her defenses before her mind made its decision. I'm gonna practice saying "Ilikeyoursmile!" really really fast.

These personality detectors are getting too advanced now.

Women swipe at 3 sps (swipes per second) on average.

PERSONALITY
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y

Yeah, nobody actually tries to get laid. None of my friends I knew had to do this autistic pua shit to get laid. In fact they literally did nothing the girls did all the work for them and they were average looking. As a male you are your looks and science shows that. Water is wet. It's over.

Yeah, nobody actually tries to get laid. None of my friends I knew had to do this autistic pua shit to get laid. In fact they literally did nothing the girls did all the work for them and they were average looking. As a male you are your looks and science shows that. Water is wet. It's over.
Oxqjrxj19jm11

better avi for you tbh

that´s plenty of time to woo a woman with your personality.
:lul::feelsrope:

Scientists? What do they know? Cucks on reddit know better.
omg cucks on reddit pretend they know everything whereas they didnt even know little about social theories, they based what they say on shitty movies and fairy tales (a girl will come to your life where she will accept everything about you, your flaws, weaknesses and insecurities or "just be yourself bro", or "maybe its bout your personality" bro its my face and height)

Just be yourself in 1/3 of a second theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back