Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Science] Glance of hope for us - you can influence your genetics

There is no place for redpill coated bluepill here tbh

TL;DR - work hard, take right nutrition, be healthy and your DNA may become better.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

MODS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?

just eat food theory

this fag OP has to be a larper. he is claiming to be 30 years old but is also suggesting to gymcel and have good nutrition. it is literally impossible for someone to make it to 30 years old without sex and validation and still be spouting shit about just lift bro and just try hard bro and just self improve bro.

if you are actually this bluepilled op, I believe mgtow / fit / etc on cuckit would be a much better home to you. fucking cuck

Call me when something changes my actual looks via genetics.

This is such bullshit. Gotta work my ass off to look like a decent human while others are naturally born good looking... as if busting my ass for a shitty payment wasn't enough.

You have to options:
- try (1% win 99% lose)
- not try (0% win 100% lose)

It is up to you.
jfl so you're saying that I have to work 100 times harder than chad just to ascend with a dirty 3d landwhale roastie? no thanks faggot I would rather just cope

jfl so you're saying that I have to work 100 times harder than chad just to ascend with a dirty 3d landwhale roastie? no thanks faggot I would rather just cope
You are not incel. You are lazy whining crybaby.

We will neverget that and even if we do its too late

OP you're a "30 year old incel" who thinks if you work hard enough and eat healthy you can change your facial structure at the genetic level.

You need to be banned for being so retarded.

At what point did I say "you can change your facial structure"? Don't put words into my mouth.
People like you should be banned from this community forever. You are not incels, you are overweight normies mentally weak enough not to be able to take care of yourself.
True incels here seek for support, which this community should provide. And I'm trying to help people. All you do - spit hate everywhere. You don't have real genetics problems. Your problem is - pussy mentality and missing balls.
Who the fuck are you to tell us that we don’t have genetic problems? Go back to IT faggot. I’m already normal BMI my problem is being ethnic framelet + manlet + asymmetrical face + autism, none of which can be fixed by JUST GO TO THE GYM BRO

Exercise and eat well to become Chad? Sounds legit.

Who the fuck are you to tell us that we don’t have genetic problems? Go back to IT faggot. I’m already normal BMI my problem is being ethnic framelet + manlet + asymmetrical face + autism, none of which can be fixed by JUST GO TO THE GYM BRO
Yeah, I can clearly see autism...

Yeah, I can clearly see autism...
Why are you using that as an insult? Literally half of the people here have some form of aspergers

Btw nice job on attacking me personally instead of addressing my point. You should be banned for being a low iq bluepilled faggot

Why are you using that as an insult? Literally half of the people here have some form of aspergers

Btw nice job on attacking me personally instead of addressing my point. You should be banned for being a low iq bluepilled faggot
1. You called me faggot.
2. I didn't insult anyone. I want to help people. All I get - insults.

i mean im probbaly one of most fit people on this forum but my life is still shit

1. You called me faggot.
2. I didn't insult anyone. I want to help people. All I get - insults.
You come on an incel forum and assume that we are all overweight and lazy and you bitch about being called a faggot? Your inability to look at things from another persons perspective astounds me maybe your problem is not looks but low iq

You come on an incel forum and assume that we are all overweight and lazy and you bitch about being called a faggot? Your inability to look at things from another persons perspective astounds me maybe your problem is not looks but low iq
Not all of us. Some definetly are overweight and lazy. Maybe those people can escape inceldom and this thread would give them the initial push.

Bro, i tried take you seriously, but ...

I can clearly see autism

People like you should be banned from this community forever.

You are not incels

True incels here seek for support,
Projection

work hard, take right nutrition, be healthy

keep whining here how bad life is

you are not even an incel. Just a fat crybaby chad in denial.

Fuck off this forum

- try (1% win 99% lose)
- not try (0% win 100% lose)
How can you quantify/measure this ?

Lifting induces growth hormon generation, at ANY age. Our body and DNA are way more complex that you can ever imagine.

Sources ?

This is IT tier bait, Low iq low effort, bordeline trolling, just drop 2 links and antagonize everybody. Based infiltratorcel

Sources ?
In response to a single exercise session GH levels in the young went from 0.85 ± 0.13 to 4.19 ± 1.45 ng/ml before training and from 1.45 ± 0.11 to 8.61 ± 2.55 after training.
In the elderly the response was not as great, values increasing from 1.00 ± 0.09 to 2.92 ± 0.65 ng/ml before training and from 1.50 ± 0.06 to 3.43 ± 0.64 ng/ml after training were recorded.

Cope, we will not reproduce.

Coping mechanism of gigantic proportions

It's over for many malnourished boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back