Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Science] Glance of hope for us - you can influence your genetics

N

Nolifer88

Recruit
★★
tenor.gif

Fuck off stupid bluepilled faggot

JFL at this level of coping

if an ugly chimpanze eats healthy and excesizes he is still gonna have ugly chimpanze DNA

Even if such a technology were to arrive it would be too late and too expensive for the vast majority of us to acquire, efforts should be put towards better copes being developed for general (and by extension, incel) use.

You wanna way out? Or you just wanna keep whining here how bad life is?
Inb4 IT thread "I tried to help the incels but they wouldnt listen to me! No wonder they are virgins!!!"

Too late. It is always too late.

JFL at this level of coping
Dude. Fuck off this forum. I bet you are not even an incel. Just a fat crybaby chad in denial.
True incel life is a nightmare you wanna escape at all costs, so you will take every opportunity.

What do you mean with "work hard"? Gymceling or wageslaving?
Gym, exercices, running, swimming maybe. It is all about being healthy. Wageslaving is not gonna make you more healthy for sure.

Gym, exercices, running, swimming maybe. It is all about being healthy. Wageslaving is not gonna make you more healthy for sure.
What is your training routine?

I'm actually going to look at this. I need to fix my genetics. I'm not proud of being lonely

Lifting weights, pull-ups, push-ups. Also doing some cardio like 10-20km walking, boxing, recently started running.
did you grow taller? is your face better looking? everything else is coping

Last edited:
did you grow taller? are your face better looking? everything else is coping
You have to options:
- try (1% win 99% lose)
- not try (0% win 100% lose)

It is up to you.

just get a good nutrition bro

I'm 30 and I've been incel for my whole life. I know what I'm talking about.

You're not going to escape inceldom by "working hard and being healthy" dumbass

I'm 30 and I've been incel for my whole life. I know what I'm talking about.
If that's true, how can you claim that lifting has helped you in any way? If it would really help as much as you think it would, then you wouldn't be incel anymore.

If that's true, how can you claim that lifting has helped you in any way? If it would really help as much as you think it would, then you wouldn't be incel anymore.
It definetly helps. It does make my life better. I feel like I need to give it more time and consistency, cause I don't use steroids and started not so long ago.

Hey man that's cool, maybe by chin will grow out lol.

The blackpill states that it's over because you were born with bad genetics.

If there's a glimpse of hope that my genetics can be changed, then I'm gonna take it. GTFO people calling OP a bluepill retard, you're yourselves retarded volcels. You treat inceldom and the blackpill as a fucking religion with its unchangeable dogma and the DNA god that is almighty. The blackpill is about the truth and facts, not your self-whining copes. Ascension at all costs, being a neetard that just sees that 'incel' is a popular term and jumping on it without even trying to approach foids won't do you any good. Normies are right about some of us. You can't call yourself truly incel if you never tried the usual solutions (gymcelling, moneymaxxing, SEAmaxxing, surgerymaxxing) or planning to do so.

The blackpill states that it's over because you were born with bad genetics.

If there's a glimpse of hope that my genetics can be changed, then I'm gonna take it. GTFO people calling OP a bluepill retard, you're yourselves retarded volcels. You treat inceldom and the blackpill as a fucking religion with its unchangeable dogma and the DNA god that is almighty. The blackpill is about the truth and facts, not your self-whining copes. Ascension at all costs, being a neetard that just sees that 'incel' is a popular term and jumping on it without even trying to approach foids won't do you any good. Normies are right about some of us. You can't call yourself truly incel if you never tried the usual solutions (gymcelling, moneymaxxing, SEAmaxxing, surgerymaxxing) or planning to do so.
True incel here. Thanks dude. Good luck with your efforts. ;)

TL;DR - work hard, take right nutrition, be healthy and your DNA may become better.

Jfl at not understanding epigenetics and how it relates to your underlying genetic code. Epigenetics isn't going to change your height or your face. The only hope is gene splicing technology for the notyetborncels and advanced sex bots with artificial wombs for the livingcels. You are 30. Do you know what you'll get for your efforts? Some used up slut looking to settle down or some single mother looking for a wallet. Neither of which will like you for being you but for the resources you provide. There is no such thing as ascension.

Jfl at not understanding epigenetics and how it relates to your underlying genetic code. Epigenetics isn't going to change your height or your face. The only hope is gene splicing technology for the notyetborncels and advanced sex bots with artificial wombs for the livingcels. You are 30. Do you know what you'll get for your efforts? Some used up slut looking to settle down or some single mother looking for a wallet. Neither of which will like you for being you but for the resources you provide. There is no such thing as ascension.
You have to options:
- try (1% win 99% lose)
- not try (0% win 100% lose)

It is up to you.

P.S. and btw you're not correct about epigenetics. I've seen real life examples of twins separated and living opposite lifestyles ending up completly different looks. Even their height is different. So stfu about something you have no idea about.

May you change your genetics, you won't grow taller, nor will your facial bones change

May you change your genetics, you won't grow taller, nor will your facial bones change
Lifting induces growth hormon generation, at ANY age. Our body and DNA are way more complex that you can ever imagine.

P.S. and btw you're not correct about epigenetics. I've seen real life examples of twins separated and living opposite lifestyles ending up completly different looks. Even their height is different. So stfu about something you have no idea about.

They look different because of how they developed. We here are already developed. Epigenetics will fix nothing for us. And further, the problem isn't us, but women's standards. Rather than trying to impress women in an increasingly difficult lookism rat race, we simply take them by force or replace them with something better. Again, you don't understand anything about what you are speaking about or its larger implications. And as for your 1% bullshit, I've called it out. 1% means betabuxxing for some used up foid at your age. Accept reality and move on. I've seen teenagers on this site with a better grasp of reality than you.

christian monk in 2019 level coping

Let me kill your thread for you.

Transposable Elements: Targets for Early Nutritional Effects on Epigenetic Gene Regulation

Early
Early
EARLY

EARLY

Don't waste your time with this. Gene alteration won't make you look better, it'll make your potential for offspring to look better. This is retarded.

Nope. They were separated at adult age and met again 10 years later. And their HEIGHT was DIFFERENT.

Being lazy and ignorant is not same as accepting reality.

The paper you link was talking about rats. Point me in the direct of this "height was different " study you keep talking about.

Let me kill your thread for you.

Transposable Elements: Targets for Early Nutritional Effects on Epigenetic Gene Regulation

Early
Early
EARLY

EARLY
Ok. Let me explain to you how science works.
1200 - earth is flat. Everybody agree.
1800 - earth is sphere. Everybody agree.
1990 - DNA can not be influenced at all. Everybody agree.
2000 - DNA can be influenced in early stages. Everybody agree.
Science has only started to discover those influences. That is why this thread called "Glance of hope".
But here is the question for you: you need to wait till some research proves is it possible to change yourlesf and get laid? Or just push it to the limit right now?

Lifting induces growth hormon generation, at ANY age. Our body and DNA are way more complex that you can ever imagine.
So how does HGH cause growth when growth plates are fused? Also, no HGH for your recessed mandible

So how does HGH cause growth when growth plates are fused? Also, no HGH for your recessed mandible
I don't think anything can be done about height after 25-27. But you can improve other areas.

TL;DR - work hard, take right nutrition, be healthy and your DNA may become better.

It had to be a greycel eh?

I don't believe in any of that, but whatever. Try if you want and if it works come back telling us your good results. Good luck.

This is an excellent "stinger missile" to the normies hind gunship of "It's just natural to want to procreate with the strongest genes & genetics silly inkwell"...

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels:

Now it's this...

:feelsLSD::feelslala::dab::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelzez::cool::yes:

Ok. Let me explain to you how science works.
1200 - earth is flat. Everybody agree.
1800 - earth is sphere. Everybody agree.
1990 - DNA can not be influenced at all. Everybody agree.
2000 - DNA can be influenced in early stages. Everybody agree.
Science has only started to discover those influences. That is why this thread called "Glance of hope".
But here is the question for you: you need to wait till some research proves is it possible to change yourlesf and get laid? Or just push it to the limit right now?

Totally agree. I believe in Lamarkism. If you are a lanklet, and you push your body hard, not to the breaking point repeatedly, you will adapt. If you had the same child in a version one version two of yourself scenario, I believe the version of you that pushed hard would pass on better musculature to the same child. Epigenetics is awesome.

Scientism is retarded. The scientific method is gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back