Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Schopenhauer's last word about women

How does a woman raise herself from above the mass?

How does a woman raise herself from above the mass?
When she stops being an evil bitch and thinks about her consequences it has on people around her. If she realizes that her kind has a preveilges then she could be based and join the men. Especially ugly men aiding in their battles against God the world and the universe. She would be extremely based if she forces her kind to be different or else murder them in videogame. We need woman killing women who don't behave like a based girl. Which is by a means a rare thing that exists in this world due to the amount of holes being raised to be breeding machines on the tiktoks and twitters

lol Schopenhauer was a misogynist, jfl at these normies

When she stops being an evil bitch and thinks about her consequences it has on people around her. If she realizes that her kind has a preveilges then she could be based and join the men. Especially ugly men aiding in their battles against God the world and the universe
that would be disadvantageous for an already privileged class that is given the world for free just because of having the same chromosome.

that would be disadvantageous for an already privileged class that is given the world for free just because of having the same chromosome.
What I'm trying to say. Is in a hypothetical scenario and their is one based girl who actually thinks with her head and not with hole could force women to her advantage to give us a chance to live in a cruel world. But no such thing is possible because of how worse they are already. If woman could be just as good as men they could've done it long ago. But still haven't, and with how war hungry our everyday lives are all around us. I think that shipped has sailed and we are probably getting a depressing ending to all of this, it could've been prevented if woman and men could've just gotten along with or without looks. But we are being raised that everything is about looks. It's even worse when the internet is mainstream. This hate will not go away and will get worse until a cataclysm caused by all of this happens.

What I'm trying to say. Is in a hypothetical scenario and their is one based girl who actually thinks with her head and not with hole could force women to her advantage to give us a chance to live in a cruel world. But no such thing is possible because of how worse they are already. If woman could be just as good as men they could've done it long ago. But still haven't, and with how war hungry our everyday lives are all around us. I think that shipped has sailed and we are probably getting a depressing ending to all of this, it could've been prevented if woman and men could've just gotten along with or without looks. But we are being raised that everything is about looks. It's even worse when the internet is mainstream. This hate will not go away and will get worse until a cataclysm caused by all of this happens.
interesting intake, brutal how fucking npcs can't acknowledge that the world is fucked thanks to the feminine revolution and giving the absolute power to them and minorities, I don't really know how bad things are going to devolve if we continue with these things

interesting intake, brutal how fucking npcs can't acknowledge that the world is fucked thanks to the feminine revolution and giving the absolute power to them and minorities, I don't really know how bad things are going to devolve if we continue with these things
equal rights had no chance to work because women were bold with gold, so at advantegous position.