Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel schoolgirls getting their first wet pussies at the sight of chad doing push-ups

Even the teacher is a Chad. Over.

I seriously doubt that was there first ones

Killing myself

chad does chad things. Go on. When i see truecel doing godly things i will be impression

810F21B9 A508 4311 A0FA E8BAA2EC4517

jailbaits look so hot with their uniforms

I bet their tastes in men vary a lot cause women aren't a monolith

Chad doing chad things those were the moments I left the place knowing I wouldn't get a fraction of those eyes at me

Missing out on cumming inside tight prime age pussy is the single greatest pain point of my life.

Genetic unfairness is by far the biggest problem in life.

Yup girls start thirsting over the Chad boys in elementary school. And then it progresses as you get closer to high school.

They'll first start out by making lists of all the good looking boys and ugly boys in class. They would also talk about which boy they would want to kiss, and if it was an ugly boy they would be disgusted or laugh. During Valentine's Day, it was common tradition for girls to give the boys candies and roses in my elementary school. They would come with little messages on them called valentine's day grams or something like that. Sometimes they'll buy gifts for the other classmates as a gesture but the kids who would get the most were the GL boys and the girls. Meanwhile I'd get nothing at all or a few pieces from the teacher or from a girl who felt sorry for me

Missing out on cumming inside tight prime age pussy is the single greatest pain point of my life.
18 is socially unacceptable but still legal
Plus these bitches loook mid af all fat inside those hoodleos

Yup girls start thirsting over the Chad boys in elementary school. And then it progresses as you get closer to high school.

They'll first start out by making lists of all the good looking boys and ugly boys in class. They would also talk about which boy they would want to kiss, and if it was an ugly boy they would be disgusted or laugh. During Valentine's Day, it was common tradition for girls to give the boys candies and roses in my elementary school. They would come with little messages on them called valentine's day grams or something like that. Sometimes they'll buy gifts for the other classmates as a gesture but the kids who would get the most were the GL boys and the girls. Meanwhile I'd get nothing at all or a few pieces from the teacher or from a girl who felt sorry for me
Brutal. I still remember when girls at my school made bets to do fake confessions to the ugly guys, just to troll them afterwards and tell them it was a lie to play with their feelings while watching their hope getting crushed. Fucking evil bitches I hate them so much.

Depressing really

POV: you took a shower and started respecting women

Chad being a chad,what else is new?

Brutal. I still remember when girls at my school made bets to do fake confessions to the ugly guys, just to troll them afterwards and tell them it was a lie to play with their feelings while watching their hope getting crushed. Fucking evil bitches I hate them so much.
Yeah this also happened around homecoming and prom in high school. The girls liked to troll ugly males by pretending to ask them out as a dare to each other. But sometimes the normie guys would do stuff like this. One thing the normie males like to do was to hype up the subhuman kids in gym class just to be ironic. Like they'd invite a subhuman kid to play basketball 1-on-1 just knowing that they would lose or if a team of subhumans was playing against a team of Chad they would hype up the subhumans as a joke. I know this because I was on receiving end of this many times.

Normies are so cruel man.

Last edited:
^ being denied teenage love is a legitimate crime against humanity.

Yeah this also happened around homecoming and prom in high school. The girls liked to troll ugly males by pretending to ask them out as a dare to each other. But sometimes the normie guys would do stuff like this. One thing the normie males like to do was to hype up the subhuman kids in gym class just to be ironic. Like they'd invite a subhuman kid to play basketball 1-on-1 just knowing that they would lose or if a team of subhumans was playing against a team of Chad they would hype up the subhumans as a joke. I know this because I was on receiving end of this many times.

Normies are so cruel man.
Yeah, normies are total scum, everything they say is just another way to put you down

But ITcels will be on hand to talk about how you're the one with the bad pERsonality

meanwhile you stood in the back waiting for school to be over so u can escape reality in front of ur pc