Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Schoolgirl hits a guy, he hits back and gets jumped on by entire schoolyard of white knights

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Also look at the top comments actually defending the beating because "you should never hit a woman". How fucked up in the head can people be.

This is why u should gymcel.

OwO wats dis?

A thread about a Twitter post that received its own thread already today? How unfortunate pewpew.

Next day of school:

tumblr_okehsiQfoR1umdauoo1_400.gif

Most of today's men are not men, they are inept castrated, especially those who will never have sex with a woman; But they defend them to death.
Next day of school:

tumblr_okehsiQfoR1umdauoo1_400.gif
Based.

Agreed, that's the number one reason why I'm gymcelling. I could never live with getting assaulted and not being strong enough to fight back.

I can smell the soy through my screen.

Poor incel. The foid was probably annoyed by his mere presence.

Imagine complaining if he does some mad shit sooner or latER (in roblox)

OwO wats dis?

A thread about a Twitter post that received its own thread already today? How unfortunate pewpew.
fuck really? I tried searching for key words related to it but couldnt find anything

This is why I hope the corona virus spreads :lul: :lul: :lul:

More emotionally engaging content for the dull uneducated mob.

Most of today's men are not men, they are inept castrated, especially those who will never have sex with a woman; But they defend them to death.
Actually, it's high T that makes you simp of this white knight sort.

I would have jumped in to nail the girl in the head while the white knights were distracted

I hate seeing white people act like ghetto trash
that guy is good though

Clown world. Fucking clown world.

OMG I WANT THIS GUY TO DO A MASS SHOOTING IN THESE RETARDS SO BAD.

She hit him first. END OF DISCUSSION.

If this guy shows up next day in school with a glock and an ar-15 EVERYBODY WILL BE SCARED.

AHHH FUCK THIS SHIT. EVERYONE THAT PUNCHED HIM FOR BEATING THIS WHORE DESERVES TO GO TO HELL.

Don't need to watch it. Seen 100s of these videos. They never move a muscle when it's the foid. That's why I cheer whenever a white knight gets gutted. Fuck em.

this makes me wanna train ngl

How retarded do you have to be to think gymceling will save you from something like this?

JFL even with all those cucks beating on him they couldn't even draw blood. Too much soy in their diet :soy: :soy:
If that was me being attacked im confident I could have fucked them all up.

Based.
Hahaha imagine defending that which gives you nothing in life but hatred & ridicule.

Females when they see accountability
Tenor 1

I don't hate those guys who attacked that guy, I feel sorry for them. One day they are going to realise the truth that everything they did was all in vain, doing everything for women and getting nothing in return. It probably won't take long before they are all blackpilled because of how fast society is going down the shitter.

I remember in 7th grade when this bitch hit some dude, he knocked her back and she went crying to the teacher who proceeded to make fun of her in front of the entire class.

That teacher ended up getting fired for something unrelated but he was based af.

Biggest simp/cuck of 2020 award

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200225-024846_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200225-024846_Chrome.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 42
Every one of those white knights will be posting here in a few years time.

Equal rights, equal fights. Fuck these white knight little fags.

Every girl has a small army of satellite males willing to jump to her rescue at any time in hopes of getting sex.

daily reminder that protecting a girl doesn’t increase your odds of fucking her.

Pure ragefuel in that vid

I would have jumped in to nail the girl in the head while the white knights were distracted

based

tbh white knights are cancer and should get treated as such. white knights should be SKINNED ALIVE

Gymcelling by itself is all testicles and no shaft. Learning combat skills along with it, however, is the winning combination

What a bunch of simps.
Biggest simp/cuck of 2020 award
Faggots like this is why women think they can act reckless towards men

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

thEre are otheR options. :feelsokman::feelsEhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6