Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL School shooter gets sent nudes and love letters while in Prison

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
JFL how does it feel that a school shooter will receive more female attention in a day than you ever will? Ironically, having a “bad” personality helps more than having a “good” one.

Last edited:
Which shooter is it?
The site is unavailable in my region.

Based school shooter

Seems like there are still good foids out there

Just go ER theory

Kek. ER was right all along.

Any more reasons why women dont deserve rights?

I think this is a riveting example

Cruz has not seen the mail because he is on suicide watch, Finkelstein said. Customarily, inmates on suicide watch are locked in bare cells by themselves.

He doesn't even get to see any of the photos or letters they send him

just be a school shooter theory

most school shooters deserve all the pussy that's coming their way tbh, they are actually based

He looks like a Chimpanzee how does he get any attention?

Just be a Schoolshooter theory? Schoolshooterpill?

most school shooters deserve all the pussy that's coming their way tbh, they are actually based
kurosawa killed me.At least in the light novel,they hint that that fucking bitch relationship is on the brink of death.

More evidence that the bluepill is a complete joke.

he's low-tier normie or almost mid tier.

also foids love abusive criminals...I'm sure that the foids that sent him the letters also sent the same letters to other prisioners.

So I can ascend if I shoot up a gas station and kill a 7 year old kid and a 50 year old septic truck man who were just going about their business?

They say we encourage mass shootings, while some females literally reward them.

SMH

he's low-tier normie or almost mid tier.

also foids love abusive criminals...I'm sure that the foids that sent him the letters also sent the same letters to other prisioners.
Really? Nigga is easily truecel tier. There’s a reason why he was mercilessly bullied.
He looks like a Chimpanzee how does he get any attention?

Just be a Schoolshooter theory? Schoolshooterpill?
^
Seems like there are still good foids out there
:lul:
Based school shooter
Just go ER theory

SMH

Uggghhhh..... nice personality..... teehee

Hybristophilia.

Really? Nigga is easily truecel tier. There’s a reason why he was mercilessly bullied.

He's not a virgin, he has had 1 gf(wh*re) just before the shootings and he's white(In USA that matters)...
the eye area and his ears are sh*t but its not even incel tier.. he was probably being bullied bc he was the more vulnerable of all the normies in that classroom.(Maybe poor social skills)
if there's no incels in the classroom the low-tier normie will become the new incel. I guess that was what happened with this guy.:feelsLSD:

Its like incels can't disappear from soyciety, the low-tier normies will take our place in the future If we didn't reproduce..

Incels will exist till the end of this gay earth............It's over :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Attachments

• failed normie.jpg
    failed normie.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 43
He's not a virgin, he has had 1 gf(wh*re) just before the shootings and he's white(In USA that matters)...
the eye area and his ears are sh*t but its not even incel tier.. he was probably being bullied bc he was the more vulnerable of all the normies in that classroom.(Maybe poor social skills)
if there's no incels in the classroom the low-tier normie will become the new incel. I guess that was what happened with this guy.:feelsLSD:

Its like incels can't disappear from soyciety, the low-tier normies will take our place in the future If we didn't reproduce..

Incels will exist till the end of this gay earth............It's over :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Literally just be white theorem

This is just pure rage fuel.

Attachments

• 1F355270-2AF2-43FE-B91D-58B8B7E8FB78.jpeg
    1F355270-2AF2-43FE-B91D-58B8B7E8FB78.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 40
Nigga is easily truecel tier

What?! Looked a chad to me.

What the fuck? He is good-looking! That was my very first thought about him. Mogs all the other school shooters I remember.

You've caused a massive inflation of the meaning of "truecel". That's why there's no appropriate word for me any more.

What the fuck? He is good-looking! That was my very first thought about him. Mogs all the other school shooters I remember.

You've caused a massive inflation of the meaning of "truecel". That's why there's no appropriate word for me any more.

Hes not chad, but some members here mog him and call him trucel since they are tall white normie tier and better. Bi d way he mog me hard cuzz am short and non white.

This is just pure rage fuel.
Just post golden Audi pic theory

Jfl. He is not trucel but he is nowhere Chad. Mid tier normie on his best day, low tier every other day imo

Just shoot up people bro!

I'm envious of people who can go on autopilot. I think it's an underrated trait. The NPC on and off switch theory.

SMH
giga based.

Looks like dark triad maxxing is the only option u have in life if you're an ugly male

Women reward toxic masculinity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back