Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over San Antonio man tied to 'incel' ideology gets 5 years in prison for online threat

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Over for latinozoomer.

A San Antonio man with reported links to the extremist "incel" movement was sentenced to five years in federal prison Thursday for making an online threat against people attending a right-wing political convention. Alejandro Richard Velasquez Gomez, 20, warned on social media that he planned to unleash a “day of retribution” against the Student Action Summit held in July 2022 in Tampa, Florida, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office. The event was sponsored by Turning Point USA, a nonprofit that works to organize conservative students on high school and college campuses. Velasquez had a ticket to the event and had booked a flight from Austin to Tampa, according to federal officials. In addition to targeting the SAS conference, Velasquez stalked and harassed a young woman for months prior to the event and even continued to contact her while he was in pre-trial detention, according to authorities. What's more, he tried to obstruct the FBI’s investigation by asking witnesses to hide evidence and having other people delete content from his online accounts, they also said.

He forgot to say "in Minecraft"

He forgot to say "in Minecraft"
imcover1.jpg

-

Alejandro velasquez

-
Dude likes to wear hats
-

Laughable.
They´ll do everything to somehow link terror attacks of (white) men, to the incel community
and sometimes even MGTOW.

This guy is based.

The man, 20, was accused of saying he'd unleash a 'day of retribution' on a right-wing event because it didn't invite white supremacist Nick Fuentes.​

Nick Fuentes is the only White Nationalist I support.

My life is already like living in a prison I wouldn't even care about it tbh not like im missing out on anything being locked up

Yeah that's latinozoomer. He was with Nick Funtes in a video on CPAC.

I find it ironic that he's a spic tho
-
Ah, yeah-- Nick is the white supremacist who hangs out with Kanye West, LOL i dunno exactly what his deal is
-

He doesn't deserve 5years he wasn't even violent while niggers go around stabbing and raping people and only get probation

This is the result when a subfive demands sex and society gives to him 5 years in prison instead of providing him with a girlfriend with his looksmatches :feelsjuice:

It's a Texas DA and he threatened a conversative conference - that was probably gasoline on the fire. If he said he wanted to attack pro-Palestinian protestors they probably would have said nothing.

He’s literally me

-
Ah, yeah-- Nick is the white supremacist who hangs out with Kanye West, LOL i dunno exactly what his deal is
-
Rockwell supported Malcolm X too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back