Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious School is useless

• Thread starter Deleted member 30378
  • Start date
Deleted member 30378

Deleted member 30378

Self-banned
-
90% of the stuff we are learning is useless, the hell do I need latin for and german too, I live in Germany, so I can speak german duh.
Keep in mind removing these two lessons would already reduce the schoolweek by a whole day, now Imagine removing all the other garbage lessons like theatre(we legit just walk around the room and play games and never do legit theatre).I bet one could reduce the whole week to 3 days without sacrificing legitament education

The entire purpose of school is so the state can indoctrinate children. It doesn't matter whether it's China, Iran, North Korea, or the USA. The purpose of schooling remains the same.

I agree

Decades of hard work in school just to get a piece of paper to certify you suitable to be a cog in Goldstein's machine.

Legitimate, not legitament.

based, school is funny only if you are chad and u can fuck your classmates and hot teachers

Agreed. I forgot virtually everything I memorized in school.

As a ricecel school is my sole purpose in life. Its the only thing that defines me and the only thing my grandparents and parents care about. I was raised to betabux.

I don't remember shit of latin ngl

latin? Why the fuck are you studying latin?
shouldn't you be studying English or Spanish ?

School is more a place for children to go while their parents go out to work. That's the primary purpose everything else for something to do while you're there.