Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious School is useless and is a waste of time.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Can't even believe it, 12 whole years of required schooling where they barely teach us anything of use. You honestly can't tell me you couldn't have shorten down those 12 years into 3-5 years? And even then, it would still be too much. Like what did learning about the different kinds of rocks did to help you in life? Or what about looking at germs and stuff under a microscope? Or how about the time you wasted learned to make a line graph? Did that teach you anything of use? Did it?

You know, I wouldn't even be that angry if school was optional. But you're required to go to school for even the most simplest jobs like flipping burgers and cleanings windows.
It's kinda sad if you try to question school, you're seen as a retard or something. Oh well....

schools only important until about 6th grade. then you jsut learn useless shit.

one of my teachers once told me to " finish school then rise up in the system and change it however you'd like "

like faggot, do you expect me to dedicate my whole life to serve others in the future ? what about yourself you knobhead

Yes, this is what I'm talking about, cut out Kindergarden and some grades and you should be good to go.

Theres no school for your face

school is a just a way for the government to make money

As an ugly man you can get schooling whatever you want, it wont get you laid.

Getting laid > being smart

I still laugh at all the Stacies that had to go through the education system and now have to work a shitty job until they retire at 60 like an assembled robot LOL

I still laugh at all the Stacies that had to go through the education system and now have to work a shitty job until they retire at 60 like an assembled robot LOL
JFL if you believe the average millennial will be able to retire before they die.

Do you want people to recieve no or almost no mathematics and science education? You mentioned distinguishing rocks and line graphs, and knowing of the existence of germs. That is really, really basic stuff, stuff you would probably learn in 7-8th grade or earlier. If you don't know even basic algebra, geology, biology, etc., how can you be expected to act rationally when you have absolutely no idea how the world works. Say you hear some factoid about evolution on TV. If you have zero knowledge of evolution how can you even be sure what being said is correct? Or say you are voting regarding a measure allowing the construction of a new pipeline. If you aren't educated on the basics of science how can you know whether to vote for or against the measure?

You say you don't need an education to flip burgers and wash windows. That is probably true. But I can't see how a world filled with illiterate, uneducated people is a good thing. Especially considering we live in a democracy, where the vote of the working class burger flippers and window washers is exactly equal to that of the engineer or university professor.

Do you want people to recieve no or almost no mathematics and science education? You mentioned distinguishing rocks and line graphs, and knowing of the existence of germs. That is really, really basic stuff, stuff you would probably learn in 7-8th grade or earlier. If you don't know even basic algebra, geology, biology, etc., how can you be expected to act rationally when you have absolutely no idea how the world works. Say you hear some factoid about evolution on TV. If you have zero knowledge of evolution how can you even be sure what being said is correct? Or say you are voting regarding a measure allowing the construction of a new pipeline. If you aren't educated on the basics of science how can you know whether to vote for or against the measure?

You say you don't need an education to flip burgers and wash windows. That is probably true. But I can't see how a world filled with illiterate, uneducated people is a good thing. Especially considering we live in a democracy, where the vote of the working class burger flippers and window washers is exactly equal to that of the engineer or university professor.
Well like I said, they can, at the very least, shorten it down a couple years. 12 years is way too long, you could learn the stuff you mention in 5 years or less.

that too. it teaches you to do something you hate for 40 hours a week.
You're not a real man if you don't wageslave your worthless life away and raise Chad's bastard crotchspawn without complaint

the things is schools aren't for learning they are for brainwashing and creating esmasculated men while at the same time empowering girls

Well like I said, they can, at the very least, shorten it down a couple years. 12 years is way too long, you could learn the stuff you mention in 5 years or less.
I don't know how that would work. Say you start schooling at age 8, with no prior knowledge. That would mean you are expected to become literate at an adult-level, know math at least up to algebra, be knowledgable about the basics of most scientific fields, etc., by the time you're 13. That seems very difficult.
And when you are 13 and you are done with school what would you do then? Start working?

school is nothing but slave conditioning

People with average or above IQs can pick that shit up in less than a year easy. The rest if worthless fluff meant to give "make work" to useless teachers and government officials so they have pointless jobs.

Can't even believe it, 12 whole years of required schooling where they barely teach us anything of use. You honestly can't tell me you couldn't have shorten down those 12 years into 3-5 years? And even then, it would still be too much. Like what did learning about the different kinds of rocks did to help you in life? Or what about looking at germs and stuff under a microscope? Or how about the time you wasted learned to make a line graph? Did that teach you anything of use? Did it?

You know, I wouldn't even be that angry if school was optional. But you're required to go to school for even the most simplest jobs like flipping burgers and cleanings windows.
It's kinda sad if you try to question school, you're seen as a retard or something. Oh well....
School is a tool for (((them))) to indoctrinate the masses

If you aren't a chad school is just suicidefuel.

I don't know how that would work. Say you start schooling at age 8, with no prior knowledge. That would mean you are expected to become literate at an adult-level, know math at least up to algebra, be knowledgable about the basics of most scientific fields, etc., by the time you're 13. That seems very difficult.
And when you are 13 and you are done with school what would you do then? Start working?
You make a good point there actually. Well, what's stopping you from starting a little later like 11-12-13 years old? I mean what better things are you doing in the mean time? Kids deserve to have their imaginations and their childhood untouched.

Last edited:
Even then, i'm not really sure I learned at school from K-6 that I couldn't have easily learned at home, or in a community.
the things is schools aren't for learning they are for brainwashing and creating esmasculated men while at the same time empowering girls
High IQ post. Septembercels RISE UP

This is all you need to know why modern education is a waste of time:

Cope of an autistic math nerd. I could imagine you talking about civics in that way, but math won't make you a better decision maker at all. All the math you need you can just do in your head. TRADE SCHOOLS should be used for the more advanced stuff. Test kids when they're young, see their talents, send 'em where they belong.

If you don't know even basic algebra, geology, biology, etc., how can you be expected to act rationally when you have absolutely no idea how the world works.

The world doesn't actually work according to any of those disciplines and there's a massive amount of knowledge modern education doesn't cover.

But if we don't have primary education how will misearable, low IQ roastie cunts who hate little boys get jobs?

People with average or above IQs can pick that shit up in less than a year easy. The rest if worthless fluff meant to give "make work" to useless teachers and government officials so they have pointless jobs.
No they can't. That is absurd. You can't go from illiterate, zero education -> 8th grade equivalent in one year.

You make a good point there actually. Well, what's stopping you from starting a little later like 11-12-13 years old? I mean what better things are you doing in the mean time? Kids deserve to have express their imaginations and their childhood untouched.
Well, I dunno. Assuming you get the same education it shouldn't really matter when you start them. I guess the main advantage is literacy at an earlier age could act as a 'foundation' to all subsequent learning.

I do not believe that the education system is optimal, but what else are you going to do when you are that young, play Fortnite, work at McDonald? Teenagers don't have the discipline to self-educate themselves like the system push them to.

No they can't. That is absurd. You can't go from illiterate, zero education -> 8th grade equivalent in one year.

Well, I dunno. Assuming you get the same education it shouldn't really matter when you start them. I guess the main advantage is literacy at an earlier age could act as a 'foundation' to all subsequent learning.
Yeah, pretty much.

as if even phds don't make decisions as dumb as 5 year olds all the time.

Cope of an autistic math nerd. I could imagine you talking about civics in that way, but math won't make you a better decision maker at all. All the math you need you can just do in your head. TRADE SCHOOLS should be used for the more advanced stuff. Test kids when they're young, see their talents, send 'em where they belong.
So what's your ideal world look like? It sounds like one where all the working class window washers don't even know what a fraction or an angle is. How is that going to empower them to make good decisions?

So what's your ideal world look like? It sounds like one where all the working class window washers don't even know what a fraction or an angle is. How is that going to empower them to make good decisions?

Anything is better than what we have now. People literally could not make worse decisions. If things were worsening more quickly, we would react. It's the 'frog in boiling water' premise. Put a frog in room temp water and slowly bring it to a boil, and supposedly it won't jump out and it will just boil to death. So we are going nicely and slowly down the shittiest path imaginable at the absolutely worst pace imaginable. If it were better, it would be better. If it were worse, people would notice it and try to make it better. Ultimately, most people don't know anything about the world and forget all schooling immediately. I had to do kids homework for them, because we got lumped into groups and my grade depended on their work and it was either redo a grade or do their homework. Laying it out for the teacher didn't help because fuck everybody involved in public education.

My ideal world:

Sainte-Chapelle-2.jpg

Glorified daycare and indoctrination.

But if we don't have primary education how will misearable, low IQ roastie cunts who hate little boys get jobs?
The only job they deserve, as homeless beggars on the street

You only need to learn how to read, write and the basic arithmetics. If I'm not wrong, Benjamin Frankly left school when he was 12 years old. George Washington had very little formal education too. Thomas Edison never set foot in a public school, he tried but failed miserably. But the guy turned out to be a genius. There are many more cases of people who have never had a formal education, and yet they did well in life. School destroys your creativity. A lot of whistleblowers have come forward lately to expose the facade of the education system and the deliberate dumbing down of young people. No wonder people are becoming stupid by the second. I believe the average IQ has gone down instead of up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back