Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

schizocel trait: assuming all greycels are FBIcels

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
they've either created their account after the word 'incel' had become mainstream or have done it a long time ago and decided to only lurk :feelshehe:
besides, they usually talk like boomers trying to fit it, make questionable statements and talk about suspicious stuff :feelswhere:
idk better safe than sorry :feelstrash:

FBI dont need to make accounts here, they just have to make one call to certain person and they will get everything they need.

Just ban everyone, bro

FBI dont need to make accounts here, they just have to make one call to certain person and they will get everything they need.
they're trying to infiltrate our community and deradicalise us (and push some to commit suicide) dedsrs

I think theyre ITcels

u know what rhymes with grey? gay. XD

being a schizocel blacking out in fits of autistic psychotic rage every other day

the real fbicels have 10,000+ posts

Or you assume everything they say is suspicious, regardless of what it is, because youre already judging them on the fact that they have a grey username

Bro do you think I'm a FBIcel? :feelstrash:

i dont trust anyone except very few people whom i trust little bit more but not fully

all greycels are cops tbh

everybody can see what is posted here even without making an account,
so they don't need to be registered or to be acitve users in order to control this place...

Not so much, but I oftem think they larpers

FBI don't have the balls to arrest me. i will go kamikazecel

Now I finally know what greycel means

if i see a questionable first post then yes

time to rope or ascend then.