Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Schizo Post: Does anyone else ever remember dreams they've never had before?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I just woke up like 30 min ago, and had the strangest deja vu I've quite possibly ever had. The strange thing is though that it wasn't while I was awake, but while I was dreaming :waitwhat:

I could have sworn that I have had those two exact dreams before in some way, but I don't think I've ever dreamed them before. This has happened in the past actually, where I have a dream and can vividly remember details about it while it's practically occurring.

Am I losing my mind? I fear this loneliness has made me lose myself.

Nope but I usually either don't remember my dreams at all or forget them right after waking up

I used to conflate dreams with reality, I still have a hard time remembering if it's a childhood memory or a childhood dream

I used to conflate dreams with reality, I still have a hard time remembering if it's a childhood memory or a childhood dream
I don't think it's a childhood memory because the dream itself was nonsensical. I guess it could have been a very early dream I had when I was a child though, but I highly doubt it.

Just brain playing tricks. Time and memories are all in the brain, it can make you think you have seen a dream before while it's actually the first time.
:waitwhat: idk man

I remember I had a continuation to a dream that I basically hadn't finished dreaming when I was 14 years old. It almost seemed it had been erased from my memory completely, but that day when i saw it again somehow I knew this was a dream that I'd had earlier, at that age, in the month of April. It resumed from the EXACT moment as I had left it earlier.

Through a dream I also recalled a SNES game I had seen in some games magazine when I was 6 or 7 years old, more than 15 years later. The realization of which struck me as a lightning. Weird shit.

Last edited:
I remember I had a continuation to a dream that I basically hadn't finished dreaming when I was 14 years old. It almost seemed it had been erased from my memory completely, but that day when i saw it again somehow I knew this was a dream that I'd had earlier, at that age, in the month of April. It resumed from the EXACT moment as I had left it earlier.

Through a dream I also recalled a SNES game I had seen in some games magazine when I was 6 or 7 years old, more than 15 years later. The realization of which struck me as a lighting. Weird shit.
Damn man, that's crazy! I don't think I'll ever be able to understand dreams.

I just woke up like 30 min ago, and had the strangest deja vu I've quite possibly ever had. The strange thing is though that it wasn't while I was awake, but while I was dreaming :waitwhat:

I could have sworn that I have had those two exact dreams before in some way, but I don't think I've ever dreamed them before. This has happened in the past actually, where I have a dream and can vividly remember details about it while it's practically occurring.

Am I losing my mind? I fear this loneliness has made me lose myself.
Nah you can have repeated dreams, when i was a child i had this weird nightmarish dream of being chased through a Labyrinth by a grizzly bear. Ive had that dream at least 5 times throughout my life.

Then another dream I had when i was in 8th grade was basically going ER in my classroom. Tho the methods in which i killed (in the dreams) were always different.

And then theres this weird ass dream that i had first when i was like 7 yo but repeated over the years, had it last when i was 19. Its a weird dream and i have no fucking idea what its even about or what kinda information my hippocampus mixes up. So basically the dream ALWAYS starts at my home and theres things happening inbetween but then i notice that some details within the dream turn out to be incorrect so i kinda get some "conscioussness" within the dream its basically a Lucide Dream at that point and if I interact with people (that i know in real life) and notice that something about them is off they turn into blue Mutant like aliens and then eventually theres an alien Invasion happening and my neighbor Mr. Lawson always saves me and we go to the bunker but theres always aliens waiting and then I get killed.

Its basically like a HUGE Lucid like 4D Amoung Us dream lol.

Nah you can have repeated dreams, when i was a child i had this weird nightmarish dream of being chased through a Labyrinth by a grizzly bear. Ive had that dream at least 5 times throughout my life.

Then another dream I had when i was in 8th grade was basically going ER in my classroom. Tho the methods in which i killed (in the dreams) were always different.

And then theres this weird ass dream that i had first when i was like 7 yo but repeated over the years, had it last when i was 19. Its a weird dream and i have no fucking idea what its even about or what kinda information my hippocampus mixes up. So basically the dream ALWAYS starts at my home and theres things happening inbetween but then i notice that some details within the dream turn out to be incorrect so i kinda get some "conscioussness" within the dream its basically a Lucide Dream at that point and if I interact with people (that i know in real life) and notice that something about them is off they turn into blue Mutant like aliens and then eventually theres an alien Invasion happening and my neighbor Mr. Lawson always saves me and we go to the bunker but theres always aliens waiting and then I get killed.

Its basically like a HUGE Lucid like 4D Amoung Us dream lol.
I have dreams like that a bunch as well! The dreams always revolve around everything being fake, and people turning out to be some type of demon or demonic entity.

That was part of the dream I had earlier. There was this family that was pretending to be possessed, and towards the end it was revealed that they were all just joking, up until one of their daughters actually was and her eyes kept rolling to the back of her head. Laughing and grinning.

The weirdest thing about these kind of dreams is that you have no way of knowing if any of this have actually happened, your brain simply takes it at a face value and registers it as something actual. As if someone poured this knowledge into your head, you don't know how you know this but nonetheless you know this. It's a pure insight.

The weirdest thing about these kind of dreams is that you have no way of knowing if any of this have actually happened, your brain simply takes it at a face value and registers it as something actual. As if someone poured this knowledge into your head, you don't know how you know this but nonetheless you know this. It's a pure insight.
And I don't even feel like I learned anything. Everything just seemed so random and out of place. Practically meaningless.

It's like those cliched moments in movies, when someone has a vision but can't explain why it's real. You think it's all bullshit until the exact thing happens to you. This fleeting sensation of the actuality of your dreams is most captivating.

It's like those cliched moments in movies, when someone has a vision but can't explain why it's real. You think it's all bullshit until the exact thing happens to you. This fleeting sensation of the actuality of your dreams is most captivating.
:feelsthink::bigbrain: