Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Scene from french movie accurately describes inceldom (WARNING:EXTREMELY BRUTAL, DO NOT ENTER IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE)

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
When I saw this for the first time I was abhorred, felt like my stomach had been punched and stomped by 10 Chads.

The guy perfectly describes inceldom, I really wonder who wrote the script for the scene. Nevertheless it is absolutely and brutally over. We missed teenage love. Incels have no friends but the rope.

5400719 slowpoke png and slowpoke transparent clipart free download slowpoke png 260 260 preview

He looks like Alek Menassian

It based on Houellebecq's Whatever, it's a pretty good book tbh
When I saw this for the first time I was abhorred, felt like my stomach had been punched and stomped by 10 Chads.

The guy perfectly describes inceldom, I really wonder who wrote the script for the scene. Nevertheless it is absolutely and brutally over. We missed teenage love. Incels have no friends but the rope.

What do you not understand? OP is a soyboy. "muh teenage love".
If you think a fundamental pillar of inceldom is soy then maybe you don't belong here.

Also on topic: brutal fucking clip JFL

What do you not understand? OP is a soyboy. "muh teenage love".

He might have simply been referring to formative social experiences. Although I can't say for sure

If you think a fundamental pillar of inceldom is soy then maybe you don't belong here.
Yes it's soy:

Yes it's soy:
I think it's possible to want something that isn't real.

Hell I think it not being real makes it more depressing, in a way.

I have stopped believing in love due to how women seem incapable of loving men the way we want to be loved, but it's still something I wish I could have.

I think it's possible to want something that isn't real

Hell I think it not being real makes it more depressing, in a way
This, a wish is not the same as being able to.

This, a wish is not the same as being able to.
This is what I think some here don't understand. People here that are all depressed about not being "loved" don't necessarily believe that women can love or other bluepilled shit. They fantasize about it. But they know it'll never happen. They know it is impossible.

Yes it's soy:
Cope

Bluepillers: 125
:soy:

Happy new years Soy boys

"What should i do?"

'Just work on your personality and take a shower raphael'

Most elegant way the blackpill has ever been stated. It's BEEN over with :feelsrope:

Yeah because being starved of affection is great. Based spartanmaxxer.
Apparently seeking affection(a trait that’s fucking hardwired into our brains motivating is to procreate) is soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back