Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scenarios in which I used to feel sorry for women, but I no longer do

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
1. Many failed relationships

Don't even need to say anything about this one

2. Single Mothers

Besides the very narrow exception of widows, internet has opened my eyes the true reasons single mothers are single

2.1 boyfriend broke up because he grew tired of their demands, drama and neuroticism

2.2 woman broke up with boyfriend, after she had (in most scenarios 2) kids, because she was shameless whore that wanted to chase chad
(theres way too many stories where post wall milfs with 2 kids breaking up 10+ year marriages with their husbands, to chase attractive chad and regret it few months later, when he gets tired of roastie and dumps her. In the link it was all chadfish scammer that managed to extract 100k)
Short preview
Britmom

3. Post wall roasties

The ones that men supposedly don't want, after they're 30.

3.1. Men still want relationships, sex and romance with them, it's just chads being reluctant to long term commitment

3.2. All they're asked is to provide actual value, besides being a sex object

3.3. Their life is still miles better than being an incel

3.4. Unfair to complain how women 18-24 have it better, if you yourself got to live the same experience

4. Abusive relationships that went on for 5+ years

The first question to that "Is why didn't you leave?" and the woman's answer goes mostly about "I thought he would change!" or "It isn't that easy!"

The reason women expected guy to change was because it was chad and chads are pretty hard to find, whereas subhuman it would be ditched the same day. If it's not for his obvious physical attributes it's likely due to large penis size and sex techniques the woman admired. Of course outright admitting it, would disqualify woman for any sympathy and society would hold woman accountable, which we all know they would very much like to avoid

Last edited:
Extremely well written and I agree one hundred percent. The foids who get abused fucking deserve it for being so shallow as to only want Chad for his looks.

I don't feel bad for foid that was in relationship that was bad. As you had writed it, she had unlimited choses, dumb cunt

I woud also ad one point:
5. Chad runned away from me

Dumb cunt

hating single mothers isnt based because sometimes its genuine not their fault, some men just don't want to be fathers and often their absence fucks up the children because it's not meant to be like that

hating single mothers isnt based because sometimes its genuine not their fault, some men just don't want to be fathers and often their absence fucks up the children because it's not meant to be like that
women have way too many choices, to the extent none of us here can even fathom, they can easily bear children for man that do wants to be a father, usually it happens because women wanted to be fucked by chad

women have way too many choices, to the extent none of us here can even fathom, they can easily bear children for man that do wants to be a father, usually it happens because women wanted to be fucked by chad
it didn't in my case, my dads just an asshole

Women complain about being used for sex.

Yet these are the same women that will use me for my money or car. That funny because I don't like to be use either. That right, it my fault because I choose to help and I shouldn't expect anything in return. They are the victim because they didn't know those guys would be like that even though they made it very easy for them.

I can never feel sorry for foids. NEVER. I hate them so much. :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Incredibly based post. All these revolve around foids making decisions freely, which is something they absolutely suck at.

some men just don't want to be fathers and often their absence fucks up the children because it's not meant to be like that
it didn't in my case, my dads just an asshole
Still, she chose your father to bear a child with when she could've chosen anyone else. Women are always at fault in relationships and dating because they are the choice makers in matter related to. And chad-chasing is the most common reason for them, but sometimes the foid will drive the man (that wants to be a father) away because she's too crazy, feminist, gold digger or show other red flags.

as schizoidcel i find it extremely hard to resonate with others suffering; i can honstly say ive never felt bad for anyone

I feel bad for the children but that only makes me hate both of their parents even more no matter what exactly they've done because they clearly haven't thought this through or have no empathy for children. Kids don't just randomly pop into existence when two adults meet. Toilets' personality detectors are shoved up their asses along with Chad's cum.