Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scenario: Your wife will never touch you, are you Incel?

Your wife will never touch you, are you Incel?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
You get married to a woman, but she feels that she is asexual and has no interest in touching you at all. She is a virgin (and obviously you are) but she says she will never touch you. You can't cheat on her because that would make you a degenerate as you have a virgin wife and cheating on her would be the worst crime of all. However, you will die as a KHHV.

Are you an Incel?

You would be betabux

yes because when you marry someone(that is if you can ascend) they often give love, affection and sex. By not touching at all, it makes one cucked

She likes you romantically but not sexually.
Like I said, if she "likes" you romantically but does not touch you, there really is no point, she might as well just be a friend, also she is probably cheating on you with Chad, she gets surgery on her roast beef to make it look virgin

yes because at that point youre a glorified atm

LOL, this is like that one post where the guy says "Chad may be sticking his cock down my gf's throat but I get to cuddle with her at night. Who really wins?" (paraphrased).

The thread should be "You're going to get cucked. Do you accept or not?"

LOL, this is like that one post where the guy says "Chad may be sticking his cock down my gf's throat but I get to cuddle with her at night. Who really wins?" (paraphrased).

The difference is that she is asexual... she doesn't want anyone sexually.

Yes in reality but the wife could be 100% loyal in this hypothetical scenario.

The difference is that she is asexual... she doesn't want anyone sexually.

So then we're just friends. Why would she marry me if she didn't want me? You can't be attracted to someone romantically without sex. It's just a friendship.

So then we're just friends. Why would she marry me if she didn't want me? You can't be attracted to someone romantically without sex. It's just a friendship.

According to asexuals, it's a thing. You'll have to take it up with them.

It would just feel empty. I'm not asexual, so it's just going to be extremely frustrating.

So basically, you'd still be an Incel.

No, she is your wife so you can fuck her whenever you want. If you don't take what you need from her, you're a volcel.

there is no such thing as asexuality. these girls turn very sexual as soon as a 6'4 chiselled-from-marble chad or tyrone walks through your front door

she wont touch you but as long as you can touch her then your not incel

Um that's a tough one. I think so, yes.