Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scenario: if you got drafted into a war, would you commit war crimes?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I would.

I would kill, rape, torture, burn, destroy, loot and plunder whoever I want, where ever I want, whenever I want.

I would go full nanking on any poor, innocent, defenceless man, woman, child and new born baby unlucky enough to get in my sight.

If you don't have a friends in high places your mere belonging to a unit that is accused of commiting warcrimes will make you stand in a martial court, that is especially the case if the war is against 1st worlders

If I was ordered to, probably I would be way too high inhib to refuse orders.

I would shoot myself in the head bc war in videogames are better

I'm not saying I condone war crimes, because I really don't. But why is anyone surprised and disgusted when war crimes happen? You take a bunch of soldiers, train them to be killing machines, put them in an environment where they themselves may be killed, and tell them the people in this foreign land are the enemies.

How can anyone be SHOCKED by the war crimes they commit? If you're anti-war crimes, you should be anti-war in general. To say, "Okay, you need to kill all these enemy men, try not to get killed yourself, destroy all the infrastructure, but how dare you rape some foid, shoot some kid, or set some civilian's house on fire!!! That's a crime."

War itself is a crime. You want me to commit the crime of war, then I'll commit all the crimes of war.

i shoot myself

I would.

I would kill, rape, torture, burn, destroy, loot and plunder whoever I want, where ever I want, whenever I want.

I would go full nanking on any poor, innocent, defenceless man, woman, child and new born baby unlucky enough to get in my sight.
God, you edgelord faggots are so mind-numbingly boring.
Everyone knows your bitch ass wouldn't even get past drafting.

You wouldn't do any of this.
So fucking boring.

Why fight for your country when it doesn't help you?

Same im massacring them if you want to win you gotta cheat

I won't fight and die after 3 minutes by a drone just for your clown world, Mr. Fed.