Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (Scenario) Cure for İnceldom

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have a good idea which is possible to put in actio,you'd call it a scenario. ı think whenever a foid born,she would be matched with a boy born at the same time by goverment and when they both raise goverment would arrange their marriage and let them breeding children and also if we put laws against thots and cheating sluts after a generation,people will get used it eventually which is means they will obey those laws and accept it as a part of 'normal' life and of course we need a iron fist goverment.

With those laws we will avoid thottery and there will be no virgin men

Arranged marriages are indeed the solution to inceldom, but I think the girl's father is a better selector than the government. If the girl is an orphan and doesn't have an uncle or brother also, then the government can take her and decide.

Arranged marriages are indeed the solution to inceldom, but I think the girl's parent is a better selector than the government.

İn cultures where is arranged marriages exists (like my culture) women don't have many rights like women in west.. Traditional laws indeed cure for thottery

Arranged marriage is the greatest cure for incels due to the complete elimination of foids being able to act on hypergamy, it's a beautiful concept that I wish could realistically happen in society.

Arranged marriage is the greatest cure for incels due to the complete elimination of foids being able to act on hypergamy, it's a beautiful concept that I wish could realistically happen in society.
It's happening in my culture indeed,but ı still rather find a gf who attrat to me truly (which not possible)

I like this scenario, OP. Up until the last century, romantic love was a novel thing. Unions were mostly arranged by families where the man paid the woman’s family money/land and took care of her financially. The best part of this scenario is that there’ll be virgin women as more females are born than males so inceldom would be a FEE-MAIL-only problem.

assuming that the males females ratio is 1: 1

It's happening in my culture indeed,but ı still rather find a gf who attrat to me truly (which not possible)
I'm afraid the wish to have a foid be truly attractive to incels is merely a dream, however if we can subjugate them it will allow us to experience at least a fraction of what Chad receives.
assuming that the males females ratio is 1: 1
It's rather easy actually, as foids outnumber men in most countries and outnumber men on the world scale.

Their perceived value and rarity in society, is entirely artificial.

radical islammaxxx