Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Scarlet Nexus Game Review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/775500/SCARLET_NEXUS/

Played thru this game. I give it an 8/10, took me 32 hours to do the first storyline(Kasane), there is a second storyline for Yuito.

Combat is good but grows stale near the end, as same enemy types are spammed, and the combos are somewhat limited. The powers do flesh well together once you master the rhythm of battle.

Music is decent, at times very good. Storyline feels like a satisfactory shounen anime. There are some flaws like a lack of animated cutscenes. The game also has a giga simp villain, won't spoil too much.

Well if you don't care for spoilers here you go:
Giga simp guy named Karen basically kills himself to restart the timeline to save his oneitis foid named Alice, jfl. He also time travelled dozens upon dozens of times to save her and failed and failed. He even stuck himself inside a super computer for 2000 years to try to save her, biggest simp in a game I have seen tbh.

Played thru this game. I give it an 8/10, took me 32 hours to do the first storyline(Kasane), there is a second storyline for Yuito.

Combat is good but grows stale near the end, as same enemy types are spammed, and the combos are somewhat limited. The powers do flesh well together once you master the rhythm of battle.

Music is decent, at times very good. Storyline feels like a satisfactory shounen anime. There are some flaws like a lack of animated cutscenes. The game also has a giga simp villain, won't spoil too much.

Giga simp guy named Karen basically kills himself to restart the timeline to save his oneitis foid named Alice, jfl. He also time travelled dozens upon dozens of times to save her and failed and failed. He even stuck himself inside a super computer for 2000 years to try to save her, biggest simp in a game I have seen tbh.

:lul: Gay faggot shit

Ching Chang chong mikito

Already torrented this a month ago but still haven’t played cuz too lazy

Why chink games do not offer character creation? thats a big dealbreaker for me.

Not playing chink games that arent capcom.

Same.
Did the game or the anime came first?
game I think. Anime is shit apparently. Game had super rushed pacing at parts, the anime would be even worse,no way they can make it good. Only good game anime I can remember is Tales of Zesteria or berseria, I forgot which one but it had a full 40 episodes for the 40 hr game. While Scarlet Nexus is a 20-30 hr game, getting a mere short 6 hours or 12 episodes for a medium length game.

Pretty sure the game came first
game I think. Anime is shit apparently. Game had super rushed pacing at parts, the anime would be even worse,no way they can make it good. Only good game anime I can remember is Tales of Zesteria or berseria, I forgot which one but it had a full 40 episodes for the 40 hr game. While Scarlet Nexus is a 20-30 hr game, getting a mere short 6 hours or 12 episodes for a medium length game.
Ok, good to know not to waste time on the anime, i will play the game, i have nothing better to do anyway.