Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scandinavian girls go through an Arab-phase...

Hardly counts as racemixing. I know an italian-looking iraqi guy and he told me how he fucked/date like 4 white girls in a year
You definitely overplay how many white-passing arabs there are. Most arabs I know who date white girls aren’t white passing at all. It definitely counts as race mixing especially if it’s with some types of arabs like gulf arabs or egyptians, but a more acceptable form of it IMO because they aren’t that far apart. Not comparable to whites with noodlewhores or niggers. Most mixed Arab/white people I have seen don’t look fully white or Arab, just mixed, so they still have that weird hapa look.

In between 13-18 they go for thugmaxxed Muhammads, adopt their slang and dialect and make TikToks to "Swedish/Norwegian"-thug rappers. Most of them grow out of it by university though, as there are no Abdis there. Still, sad to see blonde getting corrupted by an early age.

In Germany both German men and women have their "Kanackenphase" I like to call it.

Basically everyone acts like a thug Middle Easterner. Most Girls don't ever get out of it and end up getting knocked up by Mohammad or Ali, break up with him and take a German hubbie to take care of the bastard kids.

German men happily do it since Germany is the most cucked country ever because of the painter aftermath.

only 2 are scandinavian, but my point is that white toilets don't even consider such types of guys as a man, you're not a man, but thug low inhib immigrant is a man to them and worthy of mating

9df790d8ce75f06a1a3633a511020778.jpg
arabs and blacks do not have higher smv because some white men have lower smv

You definitely overplay how many white-passing arabs there are. Most arabs I know who date white girls aren’t white passing at all. It definitely counts as race mixing especially if it’s with some types of arabs like gulf arabs or egyptians, but a more acceptable form of it IMO because they aren’t that far apart. Not comparable to whites with noodlewhores or niggers. Most mixed Arab/white people I have seen don’t look fully white or Arab, just mixed, so they still have that weird hapa look.
many arabs have alot of white blood thier not ''passing" they are just simply part white

Most of the arabs here in canada are from whiter-passing countries like syria or turkey. But whatever, my point still stands for the most part

That's a tan and/or tan color. Not the same as actually being brown
It's not a tan they are brown. A tan is what white people get when they go in the sun. These people are brown. I have actually been to the middle east before. The people there don't drive cars as much and depend more on walking and public transportation. You can see many faces in the street. They don't look anything like your cherrypicked photos. You are cherrypicking the whitest photos. These pictures are typical for sands.

Attachments

• 1014485_1_1118-iraq-school-boys_standard.png
    1014485_1_1118-iraq-school-boys_standard.png
    257.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1495313000624.jpeg
    1495313000624.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 6
  • imrs.jpeg
    imrs.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 070514_iraqGrads_hlg2p.jpg
    070514_iraqGrads_hlg2p.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 6
  • jordan-protests-feat-1528208801.jpg
    jordan-protests-feat-1528208801.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 76MLSYXF3ZPK7L5DEPIJZOFQCA.jpg
    76MLSYXF3ZPK7L5DEPIJZOFQCA.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
  • 6MHQUBWDLDV6IF3Z7TBYCN6FMY.jpg
    6MHQUBWDLDV6IF3Z7TBYCN6FMY.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 7
  • merlin_163348842_2718667e-dae2-4e7d-b2ef-dc240687c6d3-superJumbo.jpg
    merlin_163348842_2718667e-dae2-4e7d-b2ef-dc240687c6d3-superJumbo.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1495313000624.jpeg
    1495313000624.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 5
  • imrs.jpeg
    imrs.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 5
  • GettyImages-1245811166.jpg-Libya-elections-.jpg
    GettyImages-1245811166.jpg-Libya-elections-.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 4
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Demonstration-in-Libya-in-support-of-Palestinians_3.jpg
    Demonstration-in-Libya-in-support-of-Palestinians_3.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 7
  • RAZY5OCLTRICJMQOG36YFEK74U.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
  • libya-protest-tripoli-aug24-afp.jpg
    libya-protest-tripoli-aug24-afp.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211115_2_50896292_70701323.jpg
    20211115_2_50896292_70701323.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 9
It's not a tan they are brown. A tan is what white people get when they go in the sun. These people are brown. I have actually been to the middle east before. The people there don't drive cars as much and depend more on walking and public transportation. You can see many faces in the street. They don't look anything like your cherrypicked photos. You are cherrypicking the whitest photos. These pictures are typical for sands.
That's a tan color, whether or not it's an ACTUAL tan is irrelevant. Their skin color is the same as a tan.

And yes, many of these people are tanned anyways. JFL at your dumbass acting like arabs don't getted tanned as well

That's a tan color, whether or not it's an ACTUAL tan is irrelevant. Their skin color is the same as a tan.

And yes, many of these people are tanned anyways. JFL at your dumbass acting like arabs don't getted tanned as well
You're coping hard right now. They are brown. I'm sand, and we are primarily brown. Exceptions exist but they are rare.

Attachments

• 191010101239-iraq-fans-01.jpg
    191010101239-iraq-fans-01.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 7
no, i cam show you proof if you want

Brown as in tan brown
not poop brown lik pajeets

different type of brown. Many euros have similar tan brown color

Not that rare when 90% of my family is white
I already posted lots of proof with crowd photos. I doubt your family is as white as you think because you think brown is tanned. Pajeets are borderline black. Are spics brown or tanned? They have the same color. All of the people in these photos are brown and this is the typical sand color.

Attachments

• WhatsApp-Image-2023-04-11-at-2.45.02-PM-680x454.jpeg
    WhatsApp-Image-2023-04-11-at-2.45.02-PM-680x454.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 6
  • 1656066-1746930784.jpg
    1656066-1746930784.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 6
I already posted lots of proof with crowd photos. I doubt your family is as white as you think because you think brown is tanned. Pajeets are borderline black. Are spics brown or tanned? They have the same color. All of the people in these photos are brown and this is the typical sand color.
Tan = light brown/orange. It's not the same a sbeing poo-brown.

Only low tier Beckies or landwhales go for sands. Yes the rare exception exists. My cousin used to be beautiful but became a landwhale because of mental illness. She had a sand bf for a while because she had to dig deep to find men.
brutal shitskin copium

In between 13-18 they go for thugmaxxed Muhammads, adopt their slang and dialect and make TikToks to "Swedish/Norwegian"-thug rappers. Most of them grow out of it by university though, as there are no Abdis there. Still, sad to see blonde getting corrupted by an early age.

Ive seen normallooking arabs with normal hobbies not get laid.

Women want the true Mohammad. Angry, speaking in slang, having a thug-dialect, walking like a gorilla, I hate women.

Attachments

• 20240928_021838.jpg
    20240928_021838.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 3
I wish rices werent such cuck pussy ass bitches mang

the fuck sort of reputation is this

Why did my race have the be the one stereotyped as the weakest

I wish rices werent such cuck pussy ass bitches mang

the fuck sort of reputation is this

Why did my race have the be the one stereotyped as the weakest
Mongols don't have that reputation

Mongols don't have that reputation