Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scandinavian girls go through an Arab-phase...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
In between 13-18 they go for thugmaxxed Muhammads, adopt their slang and dialect and make TikToks to "Swedish/Norwegian"-thug rappers. Most of them grow out of it by university though, as there are no Abdis there. Still, sad to see blonde getting corrupted by an early age.

Same story for most of the west

Yet some users here think being a sandnigger is somehow the worst...

Yeah it's over for the Nordics, wouldn't even call them chads.

any NT low inhib like sands or niggers prioritized over white sub5

Those sub 5s don't look that Scandinavian, more like Anglos but yeah essentially case in point.
only 2 are scandinavian, but my point is that white toilets don't even consider such types of guys as a man, you're not a man, but thug low inhib immigrant is a man to them and worthy of mating

9df790d8ce75f06a1a3633a511020778.jpg

No one thinks that except for @tehgymcel420
No blonde hair or blue eyes for your face. These guys are practically pajeet tier, the type of white guys who will only ever get laid by JBWmaxxing with a noodle whore

In between 13-18 they go for thugmaxxed Muhammads, adopt their slang and dialect and make TikToks to "Swedish/Norwegian"-thug rappers. Most of them grow out of it by university though, as there are no Abdis there. Still, sad to see blonde getting corrupted by an early age.
How are tall blonde white men getting outdone by manlet arabs?

Yeah I envy those Chad sand niggers and you Scandinavian men should hate your foids for being race traitors for choosing Tyrone’s and sand nigger thugs over you.

Last edited:
just be sand is law. I have heard that nordic foids are huge sluts, they go with every ethnicity on the planet

just be sand is law. I have heard that nordic foids are huge sluts, they go with every ethnicity on the planet
The other day at the driving center I saw two arab-looking guys and both had blonde european GFs. I started seething tbh.

Sandniggers are all incel in Scandinavia and in the West broadly. You just notice the exception more because it is an exception. I will sometimes see Asian guys with white girls, but if I was super fixated on that, it would be burned into my memory, and I would think it's more common than it really is.

It's like how when you poll Europeans about how many Muslims are in their nations they guess 40% when the actual number is 7%. You see this repeated with other polls like people overestimating how many gay people there are, how many trans, etc.

Most of the west and europe is like that nowadays. Everyone is a race traitor

It's backed up by data. Every other race of foid wants white men over their own men. They are also more willing to mix with other deathniks because their genes are not valuable like with white foids.

They mix with both
No white foid racemixing rates are very low. Spics, blacks, native americans, Asians, and ethnics mix more than white foids. Curry and Sand would also mix if our cultures didn't control their behavior.

I have noticed many young white foids will fuck blacks but only the dregs reproduce with them. None of them fuck sandniggers. White women hate brown guys.

No white foid racemixing rates are very low. Spics, blacks, native americans, Asians, and ethnics mix more than white foids. Curry and Sand would also mix if our cultures didn't control their behavior.

I have noticed many young white foids will fuck blacks but only the dregs reproduce with them. None of them fuck sandniggers. White women hate brown guys.
I was in a trade school, during the mass refuge event. Our school was full of goths and alt foids. They all went for them, I still see them around my town. Most of them have started families by now.

It's so very sad.

I was in a trade school, during the mass refuge event. Our school was full of goths and alt foids. They all went for them, I still see them around my town. Most of them have started families by now.

It's so very sad.
Doubt. The data says white foids hate browns.

Sandniggers are all incel in Scandinavia and in the West broadly. You just notice the exception more because it is an exception. I will sometimes see Asian guys with white girls, but if I was super fixated on that, it would be burned into my memory, and I would think it's more common than it really is.

It's like how when you poll Europeans about how many Muslims are in their nations they guess 40% when the actual number is 7%. You see this repeated with other polls like people overestimating how many gay people there are, how many trans, etc.

So many white girls get with arabs here in Canada too. They are more promiscuous than whites even though the religion forbids it.

Only low tier Beckies or landwhales go for sands. Yes the rare exception exists. My cousin used to be beautiful but became a landwhale because of mental illness. She had a sand bf for a while because she had to dig deep to find men.

Cope. I used to cope too. But in my area, most of them are race traitors
This forum is disproportionately sand and curry. Deathniks are more likely to be incel and have a much harder time getting a white woman than white men do.

So many white girls get with arabs here in Canada too. They are more promiscuous than whites even though the religion forbids it.
Most of the Arabs in canada are from whiter families, so that hardly counts. Every other day I come across some white-passing Arab whom I mistake as being European Canadian.

It is no wonder every Nigger and Sand Nigger even from the remotest village is getting on a dingy to Europe.
They are guaranteed prime white pussy.

Most of the Arabs in canada are from whiter families, so that hardly counts. Every other day I come across some white-passing Arab whom I mistake as being European Canadian.
I hardly meet white passing arabs here. Many with coloured eyes or lighter hair but I never confuse them for being white. What do you mean it hardly counts? Hardly counts as what?

I hardly meet white passing arabs here. Many with coloured eyes or lighter hair but I never confuse them for being white. What do you mean it hardly counts? Hardly counts as what?
Hardly counts as racemixing. I know an italian-looking iraqi guy and he told me how he fucked/date like 4 white girls in a year