Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Say stuff you like but absolutely despise the fandom

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In my case I really like the Yakuza games but the fandom is cancerous kek. They're always spamming the same shitty "Baka mitai" memes or a screenshot of Majima doing literally anything and calling it hilarious. Man it was funny the first times, now it's just pathetic. They're a bit like the Jojos fandom which always does the same memes but Yakuza is a bit less normified so they can be avoided more easily.

I only browse incel forums
I don't see the point of talking with non-incel people :feelshehe:

Last edited:
League of legends

Warhammer 40k. Most of the Fandom are reddit-plebs who say the same shitty memes over and over. :feelspuke:

Berserk, anime, xbox, anything that is mainstream tbh

Berserk, anime, xbox, anything that is mainstream tbh
Damn I forgot that Bersek fandom is awful too. "Haha Donovan rape haha rape horse funny face haha so funny :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" stop repeating always the same jokes faggot

Damn I forgot that Bersek fandom is awful too. "Haha Donovan rape haha rape horse funny face haha so funny :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" stop repeating always the same jokes faggot
Not to mention they go ultra soyjak when someone dares to have the opinion that Berserk is overated and Miura is being overpraised just because he died:feelskek:

Used to be a metal fan a couple years ago and had to deal with the insecure elitist faggots online.
I only browse incel forums
I don't see the point of talking with non-incel people :feelshehe:
:yes:I have no dedicated interests anymore

New Vegas fandom is awful too. People taking the game factions too seriously

Fallout series. The fandom is made up of soys though.

Pokémon.

Never grew up playing the games but my dad did had the Gen 1 games before I was born and I might even got to play them.

I still like the old games, but of course normies and soys ruined it by spending thousands of dollars on pieces of fucking cardboard.

Fallout series. The fandom is made up of soys though.
So true tbh. Specially the old Fallout games and New Vegas with ppl taking the game too seriously and defending the factions like if they existed irl kek.