Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw top gun

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I actually quite liked the dogfight scenes they were pretty entertaining. But the rest of the movie is insufferable chad worship. Fair warning to anyone who wants to see it. If they could cut out everything except for the flight scenes it would be a great movie. The movie experience was also as usual interrupted by a fat ugly swamp becky making a frown face at me when I literally just looked at her on accident for half a second.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of going to see it alone

Jew brainwashing go watch it goyim

I actually quite liked the dogfight scenes they were pretty entertaining. But the rest of the movie is insufferable chad worship. Fair warning to anyone who wants to see it. If they could cut out everything except for the flight scenes it would be a great movie. The movie experience was also as usual interrupted by a fat ugly swamp becky making a frown face at me when I literally just looked at her on accident for half a second.
Giga chads driving fighter jets the movie

Fjcking chad propaganda movie
Thanks to the gigachads for protecting our country :lul::lul:

I once saw a saw top machete!