Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL saw this meme about elliot rodger on facebook and normies were commenting how that wouldt change him

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
118194670 349042999596740 5790793247692837072 n

pretty much everyone said he had mental problems and that getting a gf wouldt have helped him

they didnt seem to realize that his mental problems all stem from the fact that women disliked him. if he had just had a little more success with women, he would never have started to hate them.

this is how bluepilled people are

I think any form of attention from foids would’ve changed Elliot tbh but then again he wanted blonde stacies so i’m not sure

Men with a time machine:
Let's break space time and cause a technological time cascade by sending new findings and technologies back in time.

Foids with a time machine:
Let's go back and fuck something weird.

He wasn't handsome tho. I know its a meme but realistically none of the foids who liked this would go out with ER

True, but only if they’re not a Californian giga stacy

Attractive men give unattractive women a fair shot

Attractive women don't give unattractive men a fair shot

Until that changes, there will be more Elliot rodgers

Its never gonna change though

I think any form of attention from foids would’ve changed Elliot tbh but then again he wanted blonde stacies so i’m not sure

Unattractive women don't give unattractive men a fair shot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back