Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw an old faggot with a young sheboon

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Like that dude was fat and looked broke but he still had this young sheboon that is fuckable and I ask myself how?
She didn't look excited around him so its definitly not because she likes him but maybe because of immigration papers or smth.
Still sui fuel for inklers like me
Images 1

I'm sorry you had to experience this

Challenge him to mortal combat

Steal her from him
Challenge him to mortal combat
That reminded me a soup opera I saw long time ago of a guy who fell in love with his son´s girlfriend after his son died.

The thing is that they killed themselves in a duel in a past life centuries ago for the same girl. So it seems their faith is to battle for the same girl in different lives.

That reminded me a soup opera I saw long time ago of a guy who fell in love with his son´s girlfriend after his son died.

The thing is that they killed themselves in a duel in a past life centuries ago for the same girl. So it seems their faith is to battle for the same girl in different lives.
Lol, hope it was worth it. Lmfao, killing themselves for pussy is not that good

lmao wtf :feelskek:

Ascension with Sheboon isn't a real ascension. Sheboons are just gorillas who walk on two legs.

That's PATHS for you Donny boy

Lol, hope it was worth it. Lmfao, killing themselves for pussy is not that good
Would you kill yourself for raritys meatflaps

Like that dude was fat and looked broke but he still had this young sheboon that is fuckable and I ask myself how?
She didn't look excited around him so its definitly not because she likes him but maybe because of immigration papers or smth.
Still sui fuel for inklers like me
View attachment 608807
thats from the hammer video if my memory serves me correctly or no

i hate seeing shit like this. its so fucking retarded seeing people who are beneath you with a women and youre alone because they were able to do some hyper specific set of variables that gave that result. pure fucking dumb luck dude. pisses me off