Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw a seamaxxer at the arcade, mang...

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
JBW hittin it right, mang.
they were holdin hands n shiet, making me sad and angry at the same time
i felt like a cuck for not nigger socking the toilet and being because im a pussy ass law abiding citizen
the cumskin normie even had the courage to taunt me by asking if him and his noodle toilet could cut me in line since they were a duo for the next game
as an even bigger cuck, I let them and gave the most forced and depressed smile.

JFL at thugless niggers, mang. we don't belong in society and can't adapt because we're not normal niggers
JFL even more at how much of a cuck I let myself be in public to this seamaxxer JBW normie, i feel so stupid rn
I wanted to rant in front of them both and nigger sock them about blackpill shiet and how the toilet should be with me since I am a victim to the blackpill

this shiet is gonna bother me for a lil while
so truly fucking over, Chico :feelsseriously::cryfeels:

Jesus pretty cucked on your end id of chewed them out a little personally jusy on the waiting their turn bit and about hoe my time is valuable too so fk off. Also JBW is not true if it was id not be a 29 year old KHHV. Shitting on white normies or chads or really ones of any race is 100% fair and I endorse

But come on pls leave us whitecels out of it we get enough shit as is.

But come on pls leave us whitecels out of it we get enough shit as is.
the cumskin was around a 5-6/10 so i'll give him that.

over for ugly whitecels

The noodlewhore probably got tingles in her vagina for her JBW boyfriend when you stepped out of the way and let them go in front.

The noodlewhore probably got tingles in her vagina for her JBW boyfriend when you stepped out of the way and let them go in front.
yea defending her against a nigger, mang.

over for scary niggers

Brutal. I always see these super betas with noodlewhores, yet every time I try to talk a noodlewhore they get scared. I think they only like highly educated whites, regardless of their looks.
being nigger is an automatic disqualification, blood.
ask @NoLooksNoLife if you don't believe me, mang.

it's over