Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw a really hot jb and wanted to stalk her

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Legend
Ive been thinking bout her for 2 weeks now and ive imagined every single fantasy scenario where we end up together. When will this pass?

Stop being an oneitis cuck

its more sexual than romantic i literally want to control her and shit and get sexual gratification from that
Pedo:feelspuke:

Attachments

• 45940.jpg
    45940.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
This is why i can't even look at foids anymore. Even just seeing a pretty girl in public is pure suifuel. Especially when i went to asia :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I had to stop watching newjeans videos because i was starting to developing oneitis for haerin and getting really depressed. :fuk:

This is why i can't even look at foids anymore. Even just seeing a pretty girl in public is pure suifuel. Especially when i went to asia :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I had to stop watching newjeans videos because i was starting to developing oneitis for haerin and getting really depressed. :fuk:
Yep i also dont look at foids unless we’re forced to be close to each other. then i start getting hard af. i wish i couldve cummed on her :lasereyes: