Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a JB taking snapshot at a pretty boy on bus today

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
This is double suicide fuel because on the one hand no foid would ever do that to me. On the other hand I can’t imagine how many foids have taken pics of my ugly face and made fun of it with their female friends.

Life is but a scam :feelsrope:

This is double suicide fuel because on the one hand no foid would ever do that to me. On the other hand I can’t imagine how many foids have taken pics of my ugly face and made fun of it with their female friends.

Life is but a scam :feelsrope:
sui fuel

literally not a single one
cope. it’s anxietyfuel knowing every single person can record and take a picture of you at any moment. I’ve seen it before, ugly people getting photos taken without their consent. And for some cucked reason it’s against the law to assault anyone for taking a picture of you w/o consent

cope. it’s anxietyfuel knowing every single person can record and take a picture of you at any moment. I’ve seen it before, ugly people getting photos taken without their consent. And for some cucked reason it’s against the law to assault anyone for taking a picture of you w/o consent
That’s reason why I’ve stopped going to any kind of social event

That’s reason why I’ve stopped going to any kind of social event
cuck'dcells