Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a JB at the beach

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Today it was very hot and I had the terrible idea to go to the beach in the morning.
There was almost nobody in the beach because of the time I arrived. I swimmed for a good 15 minutes and then came out to take a shower. While I was taking a shower a jb came next to me and it immediately reminded me of how fucking depressing my life is.
Ruined my fucking day.

Incel advice #247: don't go to the beach

The only reason to go to the beach would be to look around to build up that suicidefuel and then blow your brains out all over the beach.

I am sure I would legit start crying out of feelings of despair, misery, inferiority and insignificance by the comparison between the sexy people around me at the beach.

JB in a bikini

Be careful normalfags will get you in prison just for having a boner but then claim love knows nothing about age bro

You had a jb take a shower next to you? Should've asked if she wanted you to help put soap on her.

Last edited:
Fuck, JB taking a shower next to you...

Where are you, which beach are we talking about?

Fuck, JB taking a shower next to you...

Where are you, which beach are we talking about?
Greece. Next to a camping spot, can't tell exactly where because fbicels.

Greece. Next to a camping spot, can't tell exactly where because fbicels.
Greece must be like hell in summer. Otherwise a beautiful country though.

Yeah, the beach is terrible for these things.

You've got these teenage girls - at their prime - jumping around in the skimpiest bikinis. Every cell in your body is screaming "FUCK THAT THING!!!" But nope. Even looking at her too long is inappropriate... perhaps even illegal these days.

Now you've got these images in my mind... I know the girls are hiding their precious bits under their clothes... if I could just get a hold of them.

Dammit. Rape is the best thing for me, but also the worst thing. I hate life.

Greece must be like hell in summer. Otherwise a beautiful country though.
My old oneitis is in greece currently, dunno where, imagine you had seen her kek
Can you physically describe her? If she had a red-orange bikini it could have been her

Edit: just saw the time you posted this, she May had been wearing a different bikini, if you could physically describe her

Last edited:
My old oneitis is in greece currently, dunno where, imagine you had seen her kek
Can you physically describe her? If she had a red-orange bikini it could have been her

Edit: just saw the time you posted this, she May had been wearing a different bikini, if you could physically describe her
Brown hair, golden on the edge, tanned body. Petite, red bikini. Short and skinny
, looked like she was still a schoolgirl.
The chances I met your oneitis are close to 0 bro

Brown hair, golden on the edge, tanned body. Petite, red bikini. Short and skinny
, looked like she was still a schoolgirl.
The chances I met your oneitis are close to 0 bro
Kek except for the tanned skin and schoolgirl it's pretty much her, she's White as fuck

Kek except for the tanned skin and schoolgirl it's pretty much her, she's White as fuck
Many jbs look similar. Greece is a jb heaven in summer. Imagine being a chadlite over here. Most men are average or below. Also age of consent is 15.

Many jbs look similar. Greece is a jb heaven in summer. Imagine being a chadlite over here. Most men are average or below. Also age of consent is 15.
Hell on Earth