Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my lonely weekend at the beach

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
I went to a deserted beach here in my city to pass the time and fly my rc plane.

There was absolutely no one on the beach, this was extremely relaxing for me. :smonk:

I gave up looking for relationships and foids, so I just cope with hobbies that included miniatures, rc planes, computers...
Rccc

Pic1

I went to a deserted beach here in my city to pass the time and fly my rc plane.

There was absolutely no one on the beach, this was extremely relaxing for me. :smonk:

I gave up looking for relationships and foids, so I just cope with hobbies that included miniatures, rc planes, computers...
View attachment 1089176

View attachment 1089175
Kys faggot should have went to crowd beach with girl in bikini and start jerking off in public pajeet maxing

Kys faggot should have went to crowd beach with girl in bikini and start jerking off in public pajeet maxing
:feelskek: :feelskek:

but jfl aside

looks nice man

u been flying rc planes for some time?

rc plane how much :feelswhat:

:feelskek: :feelskek:

but jfl aside

looks nice man

u been flying rc planes for some time?
I started the hobby when I was 24 and started earning my own money.
Here in my city there is no place or park where I can fly safely, so the deserted beaches are the best place to fly safely. This plane weighs an average of 1.8kg and reach 65km/h and if it falls on a foid's head I will be beaten to the dead by white knights

rc plane how much :feelswhat:
It depends on a lot of things, the one I'm using is electric and has a lower cost than combustion rc plane.
For starters, you won't spend more than 150 to 300 dollars on a rc plane and decent radio.

Read This:

incels.is/threads/mental-problems-are-written-in-your-face.3996/page-2

Shit looks tranquil af :feelsokman: Wish i could be at a beach right now but im stuck wageslaving :feelsUgh: