Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Saw A Giga Stacy Irl

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
She was speaking german with her mom in metro. They were probably tourists. She was literally a giga stacy. Green eyes, light skin, 9,5/10 face. I don't understand why retarded turkish foids think that they are the same level with this aryan giga stacy. Its because of simps I think. I am now giga stacy only after I saw one irl.

Last edited:
Take estrogen and become a tranny like @Sans maybe some lesbian gigastacy will give you a chance since infinite smv = infinite smv

@decembrist_kirillov different species

White worshipper

Take estrogen and become a tranny like @Sans maybe some lesbian gigastacy will give you a chance since infinite smv = infinite smv
I never took estrogen.

@Broly had the same idea.

Germanoids always have the hottest foids

Seeing a legitimate gigastacy irl is always harrowing. It fills me with such complex mix of dread, yearning, hopelessness and bitterness.
It's also very annoying because she has so much power over me just by existing. She's just there going about her business yet I'll remember her for years and she ruined my entire week.

Seeing a legitimate gigastacy irl is always harrowing. It fills me with such complex mix of dread, yearning, hopelessness and bitterness.
It's also very annoying because she has so much power over me just by existing. She's just there going about her business yet I'll remember her for years and she ruined my entire week.
I saw one last year. I'm still traumatized. She was also probably German, had brown long hair, a very revealing outfit and was tall.

I saw one last year. I'm still traumatized. She was also probably German, had brown long hair, a very revealing outfit and was tall.
I saw a 16 year old or so JB with tits the size of volleyballs and was 6'2 tall or something like that. Had 5/10 face but I was legitimately paralyzed. Shit is fucking crazy nowadays

I saw a 16 year old or so JB with tits the size of volleyballs and was 6'2 tall or something like that. Had 5/10 face but I was legitimately paralyzed. Shit is fucking crazy nowadays
Maybe in the afterlife we'll get to have fun with them.

It’s because of feminism which gives foids a way too high status in society

i SAW the opposite, a real gigachad 10/10. he had tan skin, healthy brown hair and by healthy i mean the bright heavy hazel colour and it was spiked + he looked like tyler durden from fight club. he was on a scooter with a 6/10 foid

Deutsche:

Set

Set0

Set1

@decembrist_kirillov different species
lol ive seen similar german girl in my city too. also i've seen 11/10 gigachad in bus.