Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a foid post this

Dockta_33

Dockta_33

Recruit
★★
This was a while ago i dont even remember what app it was but anyway. Some country becky posted a meme that said we need more bait and tackle boxes and less xboxs. Im cringing so hard just remembering it:feelskek:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

we need more bait and tackle boxes and less xboxs
That just sounds like something normal southern boomers put on their facebook pages. Right before they go back to watching TV for 8 hours a day.:feelshaha:

I wish someone taught me how to fish. It seems like such a cool hobby

That just sounds like something normal southern boomers put on their facebook pages. Right before they go back to watching TV for 8 hours a day.:feelshaha:

Most shit on tv now isnt even worth anything.

Most shit on tv now isnt even worth anything.
Yea honestly idk how people can watch that shit. If youtube didn't exist I'd go insane from the boredom.

This was a while ago i dont even remember what app it was but anyway. Some country becky posted a meme that said we need more bait and tackle boxes and less xboxs. Im cringing so hard just remembering it:feelskek:
She’s only interested in Chad with bait and tackle boxes.

Not funny, didn’t laugh.

I wish someone taught me how to fish. It seems like such a cool hobby
nigga you get a string put a hook on it then find a worm or someshit, put it on the hook then wait a long ass time