Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel saw a fat 2/10 with a 6/10 tallfag

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
its legit over for anyone under 10/10. how tf has got hypergamy so bad that landwhale 2/10s are in relationships with 6/10 tallfags.
it never began for us wtf

that's extremely common.Why do you think i stopped going out?

that's extremely common.Why do you think i stopped going out?
i cant see it as common. i mean she was like fat to the point i would fit in her twice if not thrice.

you should've asked him where he bought his personality from

When i was in Italy I saw an incel looking guy with an above average foid who had a pretty decent body and face. They stood out to me because how odd they where, the foid was atleast 4 leagues above that guy and the guy was fat and around 5'8. Either some good women actually exist or he was betabuxing for her by taking her to an expensive trip to Italy

pretty much my experience going outside too. The male always mog the foid by at least 2 points

i see landwhales with tall guys all the time

I believe in sub 6 theory.

A normal couple as of 2019.

I knew it was over for men when I saw a downie with a normie.

The world really needs to end. I actually feel like I’m living in the last days before a major war or something.