Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saw a couple of white people today

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
They were riding bicylces. The guy looked like he had some anti-pigmentation skin disease, and that's what I did assume until I saw the fattie riding behind him. She had more blood in her cheeks and more glow to her skin. Which made me realise that these infact are white people

I see white people everyday :feelsokman:

Was it a couple with a normie male and an ugly landwhale? :feelshaha:

Was it a couple with a normie male and an ugly landwhale? :feelshaha:
I don't know if they were a couple. They guy was nothing special to look at. I wouldn't call the girl ugly but she was definitely on the plus side of things.

I always bully them when I see them in my country. They are not welcome. Anti immigration from cultures with trannies and gay cucks generally

Good
My cuckold country would arrest me if I did that.

Lol. Imagine reading this at one of those poetry clubs.

I see half naked Russians on the beach everyday

Pull your dick out in front of them
It would fuel the stereotypes more and make life of curries like u living in their countries harder. Think about it bhai:bigbrain:

She was horny from the seat rubbing her hole.

I ain't gonna be seeing white people in a few years
We're just trading spaces bro. Whites will go bleach Asia, forget about Europe, Africans rape Europe and regret leaving Africa and the Asians will colonise and dominate Africa.

Latin America (Canada to Chile) will stay the same mixed shithole.

We're just trading spaces bro. Whites will go bleach Asia, forget about Europe, Africans rape Europe and regret leaving Africa and the Asians will colonise and dominate Africa.

Latin America (Canada to Chile) will stay the same mixed shithole.
Lmao that's a nice fantasy bro
Asia will have a crisis but will remain the same demographically, europe becomes third world with all the rapefugees killing or assimilating the native europeans, the americas will remain mutted shitholes but with slightly more whites, africa will remain africa with black wagies working for chinese mining companies

I was joking.
Lmao that's a nice fantasy bro
Asia will have a crisis but will remain the same demographically, europe becomes third world with all the rapefugees killing or assimilating the native europeans, the americas will remain mutted shitholes but with slightly more whites, africa will remain africa with black wagies working for chinese mining companies

living in their countries harder.
Only if that were true. But nooooooo, because of bad life decisions I have to live in this shithole place where they add copious amounts of oil to literally every food, to the point where everything tastes like fucking oil. On top of that if even a drop of that shit falls on your white clothes you can say goodbye to them. I can't count how many shirts that never failed me for years have been ruined after I came here

Only if that were true. But nooooooo, because of bad life decisions I have to live in this shithole place where they add copious amounts of oil to literally every food, to the point where everything tastes like fucking oil. On top of that if even a drop of that shit falls on your white clothes you can say goodbye to them. I can't count how many shirts that never failed me for years have been ruined after I came here
What country u live in bhai

I deserve white pussy and feet.

@dungeondragon why the similar username? Reminds me how half the users here have "curry" "blackpill" "its over" "-cel" in their name
:dafuckfeels:
I get that a lot. I modelled my name on how I felt, I feel like a dark dungeon. He's just a TTRPG nerd

@darkdungeon I meant to type that but I don't know how to type big fancy words

I see a white person whenever I look in a mirror

I hate looking at strangers and always avoid looking at anybody who reminds me of the life I missed out on

I also observed two of them, but hey were a couple 100%. They seemed annoyed because i accidentally was walking in front of them right before they started to make out.

I always bully them when I see them in my country. They are not welcome. Anti immigration from cultures with trannies and gay cucks generally

Good
based :feelsYall: