Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a 6'5+ 9.5/10 meathead Chad with a girl just over half his height

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
HOW DO I COMPETE WITH THIS????

THIS BITCH WAS LIKE 4'10 AT MOST.

HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ON STEROIDS AND PROBABLY WAS.

FUCKING SHAVED HEAD CUNT. I HOPE HES BALDING.

WE CANT SETTLE FOR SHORT OR UGLY OR IMPERFECT GIRLS BECAUSE CHAD IS FUCKING THEM RAW ON THE NIGHTLY.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE THIS WORLD

HE LOOKED LIKE A GL VERSION OF OGRE (far left)

White guy with a noodle?

In the USA?

I remember watching a TV show about disfigured people and it featured some wheelchair-bound midget foid with a bone disease. She said that her ideal boyfriend should be AT LEAST 6 feet tall. It's literally over for manlets.

I remember watching a TV show about disfigured people and it featured some wheelchair-bound midget foid with a bone disease. She said that her ideal boyfriend should be AT LEAST 6 feet tall. It's literally over for manlets.
...jesus. it's not ogre it never began

it's regression to the mean in action bro don't worry about it

heh, chad white guy with ugly black girl

JFL
Tbh she was pretty cute really petite.

Regardless she should give real guys a chance. Not just fucking turbo Chads

HOW DO I COMPETE WITH THIS????

THIS BITCH WAS LIKE 4'10 AT MOST.

HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ON STEROIDS AND PROBABLY WAS.

FUCKING SHAVED HEAD CUNT. I HOPE HES BALDING.

WE CANT SETTLE FOR SHORT OR UGLY OR IMPERFECT GIRLS BECAUSE CHAD IS FUCKING THEM RAW ON THE NIGHTLY.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE THIS WORLD

HE LOOKED LIKE A GL VERSION OF OGRE (far left)View attachment 116569

When ever I see a short girl with a super tall boyfriend I just want to fucking start throwing stones at them.

When ever I see a short girl with a super tall boyfriend I just want to fucking start throwing stones at them.
Same dude

I’ve noticed short foids tend to care the most about height. I guess to overcompensate for their shitty height genetics

I’ve noticed short foids tend to care the most about height. I guess to overcompensate for their shitty height genetics
I mean. All women care about height because they want to feel small. When you're not even 5 feet tall obv you want an 8 foot turbo chad basketball player

"Just go for girls shorter than you bro!"

Thank god I don't go outside

I have not seen one chad with a stacy in the last year of doing cashier at a busy convenient store. I see chad always with a girl 4 points below him. once, I saw 3 giga chads orbiting one becky. I absolutely could not believe my eyes. things are getting real bad, fast.

I have not seen one chad with a stacy in the last year of doing cashier at a busy convenient store. I see chad always with a girl 4 points below him. once, I saw 3 giga chads orbiting one becky. I absolutely could not believe my eyes. things are getting real bad, fast.
It's out of control. It's been out of control. It will remain out of control.

"Just be more confident, bro"

fatties did this

every single fatty you see = 1 more chad who would have dated her if she was thin, but is now fistfighting you over an ugly and short but thin girl

I just don't understand why foids want to be with giants anyways. Don't they always complain about being threatened by guys? Why get with a titan twice your height if your scared of em!

I just don't understand why foids want to be with giants anyways. Don't they always complain about being threatened by guys? Why get with a titan twice your height if your scared of em!
Watch what they do, not what they say.

Big ugly guys make them feel threatened. Big handsome guys make them feel protected.

Found it if you want some ragefuel (go to 12:20 if timestamp doesn't work)

3 foot midget wants man over 6'

holy fuck

i just went from competently calm to raging mad
fatties did this

every single fatty you see = 1 more chad who would have dated her if she was thin, but is now fistfighting you over an ugly and short but thin girl

pre-2012 i would never believed this could happen, 0% chance