Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw my high school bully boasting about setting up a date with a hot, big titted chick from Tinder today

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Aaaaahhhh:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

I think I already mentioned this a few times already, but the group of normies I usually hang out with includes a guy who was a pretty nasty bully to me in high school. He kinda mellowed out by now, but he was the one dude that I honestly hated there.

Well, as I also mentioned a few times, the last few times we were hanging out, those mofos took the time to boast to each other about their Tinder matches:feelsUnreal:. A few weeks ago, the rich kid in the group had the others asking him if he's paying for Tinder Gold or some other special version of it, because of how hot the chicks he was matching with were.

Well, the last time we hung out, this ex-bully of mine showed us a chick he had matched with, and now the rich kid joined the others in just staring at what that dude had. That chick was a fucking titcow. I saw her photo for just a couple of seconds, but I distinctly remember that her fucking melons seemed bigger than her head. That chick looked crazy stacked. She was also a cute-faced brunette in her early-twenties and so younger than us, given that we're in our mid-twenties. Then he started mentioning how they started texting each other, and that was just pure rampagefuel:reeeeee::reeeeee:. This fucker didn't need to beg her for attention or anything, apparently, the two actually matched a month ago, but he forgot about her for a month (just how:feelskek:, just imagine how awesome your life must be to be able to forget about a titcow you matched with on Tinder:worryfeels::feelsohgod:.) Well, after noticing her after a month of nothing, he texted her and she happily texted him back after being ghosted like that for a month:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk:.

That was a few days ago. Today, while working in my part-time job, I got a notification that people were talking in our group chat. I opened it, and of course, the dude is happily informing us that he and the titty monster had already agreed on a date in a few days. Also, apparently she's pretty athletic and played football for a couple of years, so it's not like she's overweight and hiding it and she simply has such good genes that she naturally has giant milkers like that despite not having much fat anywhere else on her body.

Even the other guys there were desperately coping with knowing that he's about to fuck a chick like that soon despite fucking up so comically at the beginning, joking that he's soon not going to be able to hang out with us anymore because of her and so on, really just desperately trying to deal with the realization of how great that guy's life is and how he enjoys things we (well, I definitely) never will:feelsree::feelsree::fuk::dafuckfeels::feelsrope:.

I think I already mentioned this a few times already, but the group of normies I usually hang out with includes a guy who was a pretty nasty bully to me in high school. He kinda mellowed out by now, but he was the one dude that I honestly hated there.

Well, as I also mentioned a few times, the last few times we were hanging out, those mofos took the time to boast to each other about their Tinder matches:feelsUnreal:. A few weeks ago, the rich kid in the group had the others asking him if he's paying for Tinder Gold or some other special version of it, because of how hot the chicks he was matching with were.

Well, the last time we hung out, this ex-bully of mine showed us a chick he had matched with, and now the rich kid joined the others in just staring at what that dude had. That chick was a fucking titcow. I saw her photo for just a couple of seconds, but I distinctly remember that her fucking melons seemed bigger than her head. That chick looked crazy stacked. She was also a cute-faced brunette in her early-twenties and so younger than us, given that we're in our mid-twenties. Then he started mentioning how they started texting each other, and that was just pure rampagefuel:reeeeee::reeeeee:. This fucker didn't need to beg her for attention or anything, apparently, the two actually matched a month ago, but he forgot about her for a month (just how:feelskek:, just imagine how awesome your life must be to be able to forget about a titcow you matched with on Tinder:worryfeels::feelsohgod:.) Well, after noticing her after a month of nothing, he texted her and she happily texted him back after being ghosted like that for a month:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk:.

That was a few days ago. Today, while working in my part-time job, I got a notification that people were talking in our group chat. I opened it, and of course, the dude is happily informing us that he and the titty monster had already agreed on a date in a few days. Also, apparently she's pretty athletic and played football for a couple of years, so it's not like she's overweight and hiding it and she simply has such good genes that she naturally has giant milkers like that despite not having much fat anywhere else on her body.

Even the other guys there were desperately coping with knowing that he's about to fuck a chick like that soon despite fucking up so comically at the beginning, joking that he's soon not going to be able to hang out with us anymore because of her and so on, really just desperately trying to deal with the realization of how great that guy's life is and how he enjoys things we (well, I definitely) never will:feelsree::feelsree::fuk::dafuckfeels::feelsrope:.
friends me
GIVE ME THEIR ADRESS I WILL SEND THEM CZECH PLASTIC AKA SEMTEX FOR CHRISTMAS GIFT (IN VIDEO GAME)

Dates with hot, big titted chicks from Tinder are only for Chad

Chads who brag about their sexual conquests deserve a bullet to the head

As I said before, never have I heard of a lonely bully. Not my personal bullies, not other people's bullies.

Being friends with someone who previously bullied you sounds exhausting and humiliating. I want to kill myself on your behalf.

but the group of normies I usually hang out with includes a guy who was a pretty nasty bully to me in high school. He kinda mellowed out by now
Turbo cucked and now you even have to hear mumble about fucking bitches jfl

Is he a normie/chadlite?

Is he a normie/chadlite?
I’d say a normie cause I legit don’t see anything special about him, apart from his seriously high income, but given how easy it is for him to hook up with chicks he’s got to be at least a high-tier one and I just still don’t fully understand what women find attractive:worryfeels::feelscry:.

Samantha 38g ( Propably mogs her lol )
Suzy q ( propably too besides Being old )
Maria Moore ( maybe even ? )

Pics or It Didnt Happen btw

@WorthlessSlavicShit

This is world is so fucking unfair.Just the thought that there are bitches out there with massive titanic fucking tits and i'm not fucking them, fills me up with so much unbelievable rage.

This is world is so fucking unfair.Just the thought that there are bitches out there with massive titanic fucking tits and i'm not fucking them, fills me up with so much unbelievable rage.
Justified macromastia , meanwhile a man with a genetic defect gets shitted on .

Life Is Luck

I never see foids like that irl titcows are more genetically gifted than some foids who just squat at the gym.

we need concentration kkkamps and to kill off the soyscums and bullies and rape the feminist scum into submission

Do the roar on him.

Can we get an update @WorthlessSlavicShit

As I said before, never have I heard of a lonely bully. Not my personal bullies, not other people's bullies.
bullying works. They used to say bullies are insecure or have problems at home or some shit but usually it's just a tactic to step over bodies to raise their status. Atleast it means you have enough standing for him to bully you without being considered a coward.

Can we get an update @WorthlessSlavicShit
From the last time I was out with those guys:feelsjuice::

I mostly talk about him but the others also share their Tinder successes and so on, it’s pretty funny, that last time pretty much all of them were admitting that they are matching and hooking up with Ukrainian chicks despite all of them being Russia-supporting Tatebros:feelskek::feelskek:.

dammit just kick his ass already. when I was your age, sonny, I hit some crazy stoner fuck so hard that I shattered his tooth and broke his braces. he started it. he tried to group attack me because he sucks at soccer.