Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw 8/10 Life guard at pool. I hate being mentalcel

are you implying you have a chance with her if you approached?

can this guy be banned for either being a 8/10 giga chad, or pathetically deluded?
You are a novembercel and have 300 posts lol. Im no chad. I like to think I have a chance cause it helps me cope

You are a novembercel and have 300 posts lol. Im no chad. I like to think I have a chance cause it helps me cope
What does my post count have to do with anything? I only post to call out bullshit and reinforce blackpills. I did all of my posting on puahate and sluthate, everything that needs to be said as been said 1000 times over.

It is retarded newfag posters like you spamming low iq dribble that is ruining the forum. Use the discord if you want to post every second.

Last edited:
LOOOOOOL at thinking a curry or asian can run thug game
I’ve literally seen an Asian with tats and sagging pants come into my resturaunt running thug game.

I’ve literally seen an Asian with tats and sagging pants come into my resturaunt running thug game.
95% of the time it doesn't work... The only time it works is if the asian isn't an utter manlet (5ft8+ and has good frame) and they have to make themselves look "Thug" by getting tattoos and dress like that..
Black guys don't need to work as hard to look/act as thug.

And curries/asians as thugs is still LOL tbh

95% of the time it doesn't work... The only time it works is if the asian isn't an utter manlet (5ft8+ and has good frame) and they have to make themselves look "Thug" by getting tattoos and dress like that..

Location is key. In Toronto growing up I've seen a fair share of Curries and asians running thug game and it working quite well. Not as well as Black thug game but it works if you're in the right location

Black guy has to have the frame and height+clothes too, black guy has to make himself look like a thug too, black guy has to prove himself as a legit thug too.

Was swimming and saw her at pool. Legit tanned blonde life guard 8/10. Knew I had no chance to approach cause mentalcel. My emotions meant from angry to downright depressed. I wanted to cry. Why cant someone love me? I want to fucking rope.

If you frequent this forum, it means that you're no where near attractive enough to land an 8/10. Don't cope with "mentalcel."

The amount of cope in this thread has hit the stars beyond orion