Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saudi Arabia is how all countries should be

I

islamicincel

Veteran
No freedom for women

Stone them if they cheat

Cover them up (not sure about this, I mean if good laws are in place then maybe they shouldn't be covered up.)

Women treated like children

Womens testimony worth less than a mans

Women not alowed out unless with a male guardian

Hey cucktears

I want equality.

You know, women are cunts and whores even in Saudi Arabia, they're just sneakier and more afraid there.

I don't want women to be afraid, I want them to be kind and honest human beings. Which they aren't, and no system made by man will change that.

Cunts are cunts, covered up or not.

Include me in the screencap IT

they're cucked compared to other islamic countries

I want equality.

You know, women are cunts and whores even in Saudi Arabia, they're just sneakier and more afraid there.

I don't want women to be afraid, I want them to be kind and honest human beings. Which they aren't, and no system made by man will change that.

This tbh.

I want equality.

What do you think of Acting a witness in islam (shahada) Zahiri which believe that two or more womens vote is equal to one of mans

I just wish we could genetically engineer women so that they could be better and have a personality, not be so heartless, not so hypergamic, etc...

What do you think of Acting a witness in islam (shahada) Zahiri which believe that two or more womens vote is equal to one of mans
Deep down inside my thinking is ruled by the following rule: expect the bad things that you wish/do upon others to happen onto you too. Idk why I think like this, but I do (I'm an atheist so it's a bit irrational). So, I believe everybody should have the same rights, including voting, cause if I was in their shoes, I wouldn't like to be less than equal.

you should know if ur muslim :feelsseriously:

Saudi Arabia has the best laws that support men. Plus you get neetbux there and its rich cause of oil.

Last edited:
Yeah but (((western influence))) is changing that. Women can drive there now.

It was probably the only country to never experience a car accident before that tbh.

High iq country

No freedom for women

Stone them if they cheat

Cover them up (not sure about this, I mean if good laws are in place then maybe they shouldn't be covered up.)

Women treated like children

Womens testimony worth less than a mans

Women not alowed out unless with a male guardian

-define freedom.
-we don’t stone people anymore.
-they don’t have to cover their face/hair but they have to wear abaya which is an oversized dress thing usually black
-wrong
-women testimony doesn’t worth less but if she is covering her face things get complicated.
-women are not kept inside Unless her father or husband forced her to stay inside but that’s rare women now have cars and you can see them hanging out with their girlfriends.

Women can drive there now.

It was probably the only country to never experience a car accident before that tbh.

tenor.gif

I want equality.

I just wish we could genetically engineer women so that they could be better and have a personality, not be so heartless, not so hypergamic, etc...
The reason foids are so bitchy and defensive towards us is because they're physically weak and they have to protect their uterus from our inferior sperm. So, in order to genetically engineer women to be friendly towards unattractive men like us, you would have to eliminate their ability to reproduce. Only then could they afford to be open and friendly towards ALL guys (not just Chad), as they would risk nothing in doing so.

Last edited:
Most of the roasties here lust after tyrone, and you have to watch them all day or they slut it up from my own experience. Saudi numales are also working hard to give women western sexual freedoms, seeing women reject them for misogynistic tyrone is some good lifefuel at least

Feminism will pollute your country. It's only a matter of time.