Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks think men should be willing to die for foids (Twitter/X)

Just risk you life for something that isn't even yours theory. :feelsseriously:
If you have a wife or a gf they are not your property, they can leave you any second for the pettiest of reasons. Would you invest your money in a house that you rent and that soon will be passed to another man? Would you die for this house? :feelskek:
As far as I'm concerned, they're married to their big daddy governments, so it's the government's job to protect them and ensure their well being, not mine. I'm not responsible for someone else's property, jfl.

I'd rather watch out for myself because otherwise no one else will, sorry foid. :feelsYall:
totally, if she doesn't owe me anything like society always tells me, then I don't owe her protection.

Whenever a lonely man complains about his situation, they will assert that he isn't entitled to sex or romance. But then they expect him to risk his life for a woman's phone or purse? It's funny how principles like bodily autonomy go out the window when it comes to men.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Notice how they have more things to say about the man who wants to avoid dying needlessly than the guy who is literally robbing her. Even if he did intervene he would have just gotten shot and the girl still would have been robbed. It is very telling that the moment danger arrives people expect men to die at a whim because of some abstract idea. The guy can still call himself a man because he has a dick and balls he doesn't have to earn the god damn title of "man" for wanting to live. Why would anyone NOT run away? If the sexes were swapped I would still be saying the same thing.
exactly, there was no strategical method for fending off the robber without dying or serious injury. He'd be throwing away his life for quite literally nothing. He would've failed to stop the robber and gotten injured while the girl gets robbed anyways.

i agree with him, simps and normies should die for foids so we have favorable ratios

you incels forget we are khhv because there is too much sausage in the world, almost every country has surplus males
jfl at china and currydia having over 40 mil surplus males :lul: its ovER

wars are good incels
I disagree, even if we had less competition, most foids would still reject us. They'd rather be single than enter a subpar relationship with a man they aren't attracted to

The man did the right thing. I respect the man

Fucking bitch chose to date the feminine low T fuck who’s scared of fighting. You fucking dumb bitch whore maybe yous could’ve chose a man with higher T like me. You fucking dumb low Iq sluts
Or she could have just dated the ugly guy who worked hard to own a car not be walking in the middle of the night :feelsjuice: :feelshehe: