Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saturday night in your prime

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Depending on a time zone is already Sunday but whatever.Anyway,what are you doing on a Saturday night in your prime?
I grabbed some sandwiches and sweets because i don't go out to chase women,well at least not anymore.I saw a couple of younger incels,they were too waiting for their junk food.Fuck this life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGzDpbtAdt4

I ordered a pizza and nuked it 15 minutes. Now I feel like shit. Might get drunk later

Getting drunk and playing video games as always

I'm watching the champions league final then going straight to bed

I sit at home, going through my evening routine hoping I'll sleep well. Trying not to think too much about my loneliness.

Which pizza?
this kind:

it looks like shit but it tastes very good

It's fucking over because people are the enemies

Depending on a time zone is already Sunday but whatever.Anyway,what are you doing on a Saturday night in your prime?
I grabbed some sandwiches and sweets because i don't go out to chase women,well at least not anymore.I saw a couple of younger incels,they were too waiting for their junk food.Fuck this life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGzDpbtAdt4

Just finished wagefooddeliverymaxing after a brutal day like any other day of my life

I ate some potatoes with pork and ketchup

Just foodmaxxed some left over takeout from yesterday and it wasn't all that so I think I will order some food later in several hours.

I am watching day 1 of the arena pvp circuit of the world of warcraft. I am still craving fruits and icecream.

I think will go shopping later right before the store closes.

im in my hometown, in my parents house. my father and his friends are watching uefa champions league finals, too bad that i will never be father and i will never have friends. i think last time i was outside sunday night was in 2019 before covid

im in my hometown, in my parents house. my father and his friends are watching uefa champions league finals, too bad that i will never be father and i will never have friends. i think last time i was outside sunday night was in 2019 before covid
That's some hardcore rotting.