Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saturday night horny rage thread

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Every time I try to go more than a day without jerking off, I start building up unbearable horny rage. I hate women.

Also I wanna say I'm sorry if I've offended fellow incels with my occasional racism. I often can't contain it, making it burst out worse than I'd want to.

final edit: I recommend trying horror games if you want to toughen up your psyche a bit. Outlast was a nice game. I'm currently playing Resident Evil 7 which is a very nice game as well.

Last edited:
Same.

Almost like clockwork. "Oh shit it's been 18-24 hours, time to do it again."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIUCK KDJJDNOu4rHD$RUH$DUH$UHDNUH$RDR
I"M KILLL OF THOSE FOIDSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Same.

Almost like clockwork. "Oh shit it's been 18-24 hours, time to do it again."
I actually try to avoid doing it because the rage also works as energy. Otherwise I just become tired and depressed. Too bad I usually end up doing it anyways when I wake up half-asleep while rock-hard horny.
Life is so repetitive and retarded
Couldn't fucking agree more.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIUCK KDJJDNOu4rHD$RUH$DUH$UHDNUH$RDR
I"M KILLL OF THOSE FOIDSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
This.