Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saturday fucking night in your cunting, shitting prime nigger

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
It was over before it began. Born into current year where subchad men are immediately looked at like pedophile rapists before you even have a chance to spill your spaghetti

It was over before it began. Born into current year where subchad men are immediately looked at like pedophile rapists before you even have a chance to spill your spaghetti
Brutal. Here I am, in the confidence of my youth, sitting here rotting on .is. I should be out at some college party fucking Stacy’s, but they are chad only and I’m subhuman

Reporting in; I'm currently still using this temporary replacement, much slower and dragging to use, but a necessity until I find a permanent replacement device... :feelsUgh:

But I can't be missing being mogged by 6'2, teenage HTNs claiming to be "truecels" among the likes of literal genetically cursed, 5'6, autist ricecels for edge points on .is! :society:

Reporting in; I'm currently still using this temporary replacement, much slower and dragging to use, but a necessity until I find a permanent replacement device... :feelsUgh:

But I can't be missing being mogged by 6'2, teenage HTNs claiming to be "truecels" among the likes of literal genetically cursed, 5'6, autist ricecels for edge points on .is! :society:
Normies find a way to shit up the one place on the internet not for them:fuk:

Normies find a way to shit up the one place on the internet not for them:fuk:
As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
oh it's you. I glanced over your profile (mainly your pfp) and just assumed you're a gray

oh it's you. I glanced over your profile (mainly your pfp) and just assumed you're a gray
I enjoyed the "Joker" avis. :smonk: