Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Satire] Taiwan preemptively surrenders to China.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
"I mean, why lie?" said the President of Taiwan, Tsai Ing-wen. "We were hoping America would use diplomacy and a strong military as a deterrent against aggressors, but once Biden got in office, we realized we were toast."

"The invasion of Ukraine just confirmed for us just how toast we are. Lol. We are totally screwed."
Government officials have begun cleaning out their desks, as well as rolling out a nice red carpet for the tanks to drive on. Pictures of Xi have been hung on official buildings, especially the ones the Taiwanese would prefer to not be blown up. All ethnic and religious minorities have been encouraged to host one last family reunion before they are mercilessly torn apart.

Don't know if this is true or not. Sounds like an onion article. But JFL if it is. :lul::lul:

I hope Taiwan gets obliterated by chinks.

@PPEcel

babylonbee is a satire news site

Don't know if this is true or not. Sounds like an onion article. But JFL if it is. :lul::lul:

@PPEcel
babylonbee is a satire news site
OP had a major brainlet moment here ngl

Also jfl at the neocon who wrote this article seething because the US government hasn’t started WW3 over Ukraine

Last edited:

@PPEcel
Babylonbee is satire

Over for @mistersinister if this actually happens.