Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im looking forward to a major war between China and the USA over Taiwan. WW3 may happen too.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
The president of China, Xi Jinping, has ordered his military to prepare for potential conflicts with the USA and its allies by 2027. As of now, China is rapidly increasing its military power to counter enemy nations that may defend Taiwan in case it is invaded. By 2027, I am praying that China finally invades Taiwan. I will literally be crying tears of joy if the the USA and its allies end up fighting against China and its allies. If both nations convince their allies to join the war, then it will be World War 3. In this scenario, if both sides are tired of fighting, the countries that are participating in the war will either negotiate and make peace or launch nuclear warheads which will destroy the world. I can't fucking wait for the invasion to happen. I am stoked. I want ww3 to happen so that the human race will be done

Last edited:
If peace is made likely it would be after the usa sustained significant damage and Republic of China (taiwan) was already fully occupied which means jews and western soyim, faggots and toilets all take a major L their global influence weakens and we have a less gay and feminist earth.

If peace is made likely it would be after the usa sustained significant damage and Republic of China (taiwan) was already fully occupied which means jews and western soyim, faggots and toilets all take a major L their global influence weakens and we have a less gay and feminist earth.
I don't know who will win the war. As of now, the usa has the most powerful military in the world. But we'll see. Only time will tell

I shit you not i pray everday for this shit im tired of living this hell life

Let the nuclear fire come. Let this rotting corpse of humanity be burned to ashes. I am ready.

I want mass chink death

St0p coping the j00s don't want ww3, and espcially not a nuclear war.

They want to have small scale wars to kill man, to strain the globalist economy and make people suffer physiclly and economicly, To push their 0ne w0rld g0vermant.

I gurantee after the war in Ukraine they are going to be like. "Well in order to ensure economic safty and prevent inflation, we need a world g0vermant and 0ne w0rld currency". The same shit they told Woodrow Wilson in order to convince him and the american govermant to open a central bank(Besides the blackmail, ohooo they are excperts in that), they promised him and many of the American leadership in 1913 that there would be no Inflation and Deflation, and there would be economic stability, 16 years later the great depression.

Fun fact: many of the congress man that were against the opening of the central back were in the TITANIC, right before the voting for the central bank.

ww3 and a nuclear war can only happen in a freak accident, and something that isn't planned, since if its happen the world will go full mad max and in that world the j00s will have zero to none power, since capitalisem and economy would be the last thing humans will be concered with.

Last edited: