Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I lied about my age on Tinder to date a younger man. Now I regret it" [Brutal IQ pill at the end]

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

“Everyone over 50 lies about their age on dating apps, plus you don’t look 53.” I never should have listened to Helen. We’re best friends and I love her, but we’re polar opposites.

You deserve a little action, Shanti; you’ve been through a lot.” She was right, but pretending to be 42, what the hell was I thinking? I wasn’t.
But wait?! I thought that nobody is entitled to sex and that nobody deseves or is owed it:waitwhat:.

I blame Helen – she lured me in with her blissful dating stories of tapas and Spanish wine, seaside bungalows and sunset hikes. Ugh. Whatever golden dating algorithm she fell into should be cast in bronze and preserved in a museum.

Mine, on the other hand, was an unfortunate spectacle of basement dwellers and commitment-phobes. Fur-clad unicyclists at Burning Man and swollen gym devotees in muscle tees, posing with Vegas showgirls and freshly caught marlin. What horny “genius” sent out the memo that dead fish are a selling point? And don’t even get me started on bathroom selfies. Gross.
JFL:feelskek:. A 53-year-old, post menopausal, "post wall" (jfl) as the :redpill: copers would say, and she still feels like she's too good for the vast majority of her matches. And I'm not even really going to point out that, of course, she's obviously talking about the guys that matched with her and were down to fuck her already, instead of guys she was about to swipe on. No matter how old, obese, autistic, whatever, all women always have multiple men down to fuck them, and can never experience even 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of what we go through every day of our lives.

I was seconds away from deleting Tinder when his profile appeared like a phoenix rising from my dating cesspool: “Josh. Single, San Francisco. Chef. 38.”

Now, three months into our newly minted morning routine – sex, tea, toast, shower, coffee – we’re post-sex and pre-toast on a lazy Sunday morning when – bam! – the honeymoon phase hits an iceberg.

“You haven’t had your period since we met. What’s up with that?”
“You don’t think you’re preg …”

He has no idea how not pregnant I am.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.
Heart racing and palms clammy, I blurt it out, “I’m 52!”

“Aren’t you 53?”

What the?!
“You were born in 1969, right? That would make you 53.” Josh knew my age all along. “Duh, Shanti, Google.”

“And you still thought I was pregnant, at 53?”

“Menopause wasn’t on my radar, plus I figured you’d confess when you were ready.” Having never dated anyone my age, he had no experience with menopause symptoms.

JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Just fucking lol:lul::lul::lul:. While we are told to improve our personalities and that we are incel because we are stupid, uninteresting, boring and whatever, roasties are out there fucking guys so stupid and low-IQ that, at almost 40, those guys are still so completely clueless about how the world in general and human anatomy in particular works, that they believe that they can impregnate 53-year-olds:feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul:, and need to be explained that it's not possible:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Last edited:
Good post but I didnt read a single word

Toilet problems :foidSoy:

This is 2 posts in one really, you should separate them.

if you're a 50+ yo woman and you're still on dating apps you deserve to be Minecrafted

This is 2 posts in one really, you should separate them.
Will make a thread about that chart as well, just wanted to have this here as it fit that part of the article. aaaand, it's gone.

Last edited:
She still got a bf at 53… it’s fuckin over man shit

IQ is about making money and improving your social status. IQ will never, ever get you pussy directly. In fact, it's counterproductive, nothing dries a pussy like expressing a high-IQ thought.

The other thing we were lied to about is that you can't use your IQ cooperatively with other people. They will never admit you're right, that your idea is great, etc., they will fight out of envy. You have to use it as a weapon, subordinate others with blackmail, and then puppeteer them. That's the reality of "cooperation." Everything we were taught in the NPC factories, I mean schools, other than math and science, has been bullshit meant to sabotage us and make us easy to rule.

Only women & chads are entitled to everything in this world yet we're bad for noticing it.

Mods pin this shit

Brutal thread,nice job man

No use in whataboutism foids truly can't lose in the dating market