Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sat i wasat my friends house while hes messageing Stacy

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
Me and my friend was just chilling at his place and a random stacy just started replying to his snapchat stories (fuckboy shirtless gym selfie) and she started flirting asking him to train her and shortly the conversation got sexual and they arranged for her to come round next week and he doesn't even know the girl. All while he was bragging and showing me pictures of this girl. So I was just sat here while my friend is organising to hook up with some hot random girl. And he's rubbing it in my face slyly.

I would like to know what happens next in the story. This stacy might be a wild card. Stay safe.

Me and my friend was just chilling at his place and a random stacy just started replying to his snapchat stories (fuckboy shirtless gym selfie) and she started flirting asking him to train her and shortly the conversation got sexual and they arranged for her to come round next week and he doesn't even know the girl. All while he was bragging and showing me pictures of this girl. So I was just sat here while my friend is organising to hook up with some hot random girl. And he's rubbing it in my face slyly.

I'll never understand why people on here choose to remain 'friends' with Chads.

I'll never understand why people on here choose to remain 'friends' with Chads.

I wouldn't.

My half-cousin interacted with me when we were both toddlers. My other half-cousins would cry and become violent when Mother approached them.