Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sargon gives advice to Incels. Looks don't matter. LMAO!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-

I laughed. The thing you do is what women find attractive. LOL Whut?
Looks are EVERYTHING end of Story!

anyone who claims looks don't matter should prove they can pickup women without looks

Soygon of Cuckkad

This is coming from the guy that got caught hitting on trannies on livestream.

I'm shocked that a high IQ person like Sargon is so naive and so disconnected from reality.

Lmao, we’re supposed to be taking advice from Sargoy now?

Over/under until he gets boogied(wife caught cheating on him, preferably with a Tyrone)? I’d say maybe another year or two at most.

women on tinder aren't real women bro, it's not real life bro!

fuck tinder. go to PUA in the streets.

oh wait, approaching real women on the streets is not real life.

wtf

He gives advice to framecels: "stop being skinny".

Lmao, we’re supposed to be taking advice from Sargoy now?

Over/under until he gets boogied(wife caught cheating on him, preferably with a Tyrone)? I’d say maybe another year or two at most.

He got cucked? Lmaooooo

Always funny when cucked guys give advice on women. Like bro you couldn’t even keep your women from cheating. Like take your own advice if it’s so great

He got cucked? Lmaooooo

Always funny when cucked guys give advice on women. Like bro you couldn’t even keep your women from cheating. Like take your own advice if it’s so great
Sargon didn’t(afaik), but boogie2988 definitely did. And he’s STILL one of the biggest professional cucks on Youtube, lmao.

He went from defending ER in 2014 to being reddit tier bluepilled

I used to watch his videos a few years back before his face reveal, now that hes only after that youtube $$$ hes no different than any other jewtuber, hopefully his incel audience realizes that sooner or later

I'm shocked that a high IQ person like Sargon is so naive and so disconnected from reality.
Well, he's giving redpill advice which I guess is understandable from his perspective. I still like him, though he's definitely wrong here. Still miles ahead of cucktears.

He got cucked? Lmaooooo

Also caught flirting with a tranny lmao

"I'm a very ugly man."

2 minutes later:

"I've been on plenty of dates in my life."

NORMALFAGS, STOP FUCKING PRETENDING THAT YOU KNOW WHAT LIFE IS LIKE FOR US.

Dumbass middle aged men in the comments. Just hit the gym, just raise your test, just be manly, blah blah.

It's pointless to explain our situation to normies, especially older normies who were dating decades before Tinder when foids were limited to the men they happened to meet and needed men to provide for them.

Even the smartest person in one aspect can be the dumbest in another.

He says it "I'm a older man" he doesn't have a fucking clue what the dating market is today, he thinks he is bad looking he is a 5/10 and if he was not a fat fuck he would probably be a 6/10
Dumbass middle aged men in the comments. Just hit the gym, just raise your test, just be manly, blah blah.

It's pointless to explain our situation to normies, especially older normies who were dating decades before Tinder when foids were limited to the men they happened to meet and needed men to provide for them.

Boomers try to stop the faults of our generation from being rooted because they don't want us to platform our plights, and help us. Because that opens up the privilege of it being seen as valid, a fault, and that they have the humane helpfulness obligation to give us honest advice.

Sargon just gets paid to talk. He won't acknowledge our issues because of his own underlying bias to see us downtrodden, and for us to not feel vindicated by acknowledging our vices. Every generation tries to sabotage eachother to that they can claim they were prime time humanity.

JFL at the top comment.....

"Ugly men become handsome through action.TEEHEE My husband is not the handsomest man in the world TEEEHEE, but he has always been stable and goal oriented = BETABUX. We care about what you will be rather than what you look like. = MONEY AND STATUS

sargon is ultra bluepiled/whitepilled

Lookspill deniers are no different from flat earthers.

Damn, this guy could be a chadlite if he lost weight but apparently he's in the position to give advice to truecels on looks

One of the comments said shit like this:
"Incels? Hear is some advice. Take a shower workout,walk out into in the sun and also be yourself. "
Just take a shower,bro.

You know why we seeing more people like him, that mock us in the past starting to have a more empathic talk about us?

Because they are afraid brothers, our numbers are growing, the blackpill is spreading, more men are realising that the way they are treated is unfair and that a lot of them are incels as well. The day is closer brothers our rebellion will make them pay

View attachment 75104JFL at the top comment.....

"Ugly men become handsome through action.TEEHEE My husband is not the handsomest man in the world TEEEHEE, but he has always been stable and goal oriented = BETABUX. We care about what you will be rather than what you look like. = MONEY AND STATUS

69 guests are viewing this topic.

Sargon is every hole's beta bucks dream. He's the "chubby guy with a beard, teehee" archetype.

Every hole thinks it is special because it dates and marries a chubby guy with a beard.

Don't worry about your ugly face or short height, tell her about your degree. That will make her wet for sure.

Big fat coper. He's claiming that a goal-oriented male will easily attract women. How would you explain STEMcels, who are aiming for stable and high-paying jobs, getting way less action than their soft-science counterparts.

He's a statusmaxed individual, with an enormous fan-base to attract at least one female from. This makes him unreletable to the average male by definition, making his silly opinions irrelevant.

God, I hate that guy.

Sargon is low iq he's a walking thesaurus

Funny thing is this guy is a cuck raising another man's child. Normies really can't seem to grasp what being at the bottom 5% of looks really is like.

Last edited:
Funny thing is this guy is a cuck raising another man's child. Normies really can't seem to grasp what being at the bottom 5% of looks really is like.
People are tophoppers, and are bottomblind.
They choose to orient the way of life to something that can be equally as presentable as merchandising a busted up car. They don't want to be accountable anyway because it's not their problem so they don't have to really care.

Life is a lot like a sinking ship where things are getting more and more elite to survive every hour, and people just turn heads and think of the most happy clappy possible happy way to explain why people on the deck below them keep dying.
If you don't do that the rich will think you're a party pooper and are "low-status" for even thinking about the weak/ downtrodden.

You would have to have a sub 60 IQ to take advice from this guy, fucking hell. Lmao