Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sargon gives advice to Incels. Looks don't matter. LMAO!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
Generation X is the cukiest gen ever! Do not take any advice from this old cucks, they are the ones responsible for all the shit we are dealing right now!

Normcunts are literal parodies of themselves at this point.

Well, he's giving redpill advice which I guess is understandable from his perspective. I still like him, though he's definitely wrong here. Still miles ahead of cucktears.
I remember a few years back Sargon was respected in the manosphere. He was anti feminism and knew a lot about history. I haven't watched his videos in ages. A lot of people here mock me for assuming that Sarg is high IQ. Maybe he has changed.

I laughed. The thing you do is what women find attractive. LOL Whut?
Looks are EVERYTHING end of Story!

Sargon is washed up. After Andrew Anglin kicked his ass in a debate, it showed he was nothing more than a dumb loser alt-lite figurehead

Women are not very visual creatures. Women respond to behaviors

W-W-WHAT??????!!
I just couldn't listen to any more of this video after this spectacularly clueless statement.
Is this dude off his fucking rocker?? Women are EXTREMELY visual creatures, more so than men are!
They spend countless hours on their hair, makeup and clothes, and always carry a mirror around in their purse to constantly check themselves out.
Also, foids won't even make a millisecond of eye contact with a guy who doesn't look like a young supermodel. They'll avoid eye contact with a subpar male instantaneously, and it's 100% based on how he LOOKS.
Did this retard just claim that women are not visual creatures? Did I hear that right? :rolleyes:
Generation X is the cukiest gen ever! Do not take any advice from this old cucks, they are the ones responsible for all the shit we are dealing right now!
I would say that the Baby Boomer generation and the generations before them are the cuckiest. Generation X is actually the first enlightened generation, at least compared to the people who preceded them.

W-W-WHAT??????!!
I just couldn't listen to any more of this video after this spectacularly clueless statement.
Is this dude off his fucking rocker?? Women are EXTREMELY visual creatures, more so than men are!
They spend countless hours on their hair, makeup and clothes, and always carry a mirror around in their purse to constantly check themselves out.
Also, foids won't even make a millisecond of eye contact with a guy who doesn't look like a young supermodel. They'll avoid eye contact with a subpar male instantaneously, and it's 100% based on how he LOOKS.
Did this retard just claim that women are not visual creatures? Did I hear that right? :rolleyes:

W-W-WHAT??????!!

Last edited:
bet he cant explain the studies that ugly men have less friends on average, wheres the "personality" there? Is personality written all over your UGLY face?

With all due respect Sargon is 1 of the few fighting alongside us side by side against our have a go oppressors.

One of the comments said shit like this:
"Incels? Hear is some advice. Take a shower workout,walk out into in the sun and also be yourself. "
Just take a shower,bro.
man if I had a dollar for every comment like that....

View attachment 75104JFL at the top comment.....

"Ugly men become handsome through action.TEEHEE My husband is not the handsomest man in the world TEEEHEE, but he has always been stable and goal oriented = BETABUX. We care about what you will be rather than what you look like. = MONEY AND STATUS
teehee just keep trying boys :)

"women respond to behavior, not looks"

yes boyo, women on tinder really love the behavior of the rapist/pedo etc chad experiments and just happen to detect ugly men's behavior

"women respond to behavior, not looks"

yes boyo, women on tinder really love the behavior of the rapist/pedo etc chad experiments and just happen to detect ugly men's behavior
As if looks don't heavily influence your personality and mannerisms smh

If you've watched any of his other videos then its pretty clear that he considers himself to be an intellectual and alpha male.
And you can't just claim he is a useful ally. As someone with an over inflated sense of themselves makes no ally at all.
His live debates show he won't help us as an ally. And I'm still at a loss as to why anyone would find his videos to be smart, unless being long winded is the qualification?

But I call these guys the alpha wannabes, the guys who like to convince themselves that their a ladies man because their "confident".
Despite being in a long term relationship, apparently even with someone else's kid.
They completely miss the point that they have jobs, money and had to demonstrate themselves to be a suitable provider through dating first.
Prostitution is illegal simply because those women charge far too little and more tax and alimony can be extracted from men through marriage.
Their "confident", and so they also ignore all the evidence that shows that those women will be sleeping around on them anyway.

I couldn't be bothered to watch the video, as I assume it goes over the same tired points.
tl:dr, Normies, ruin, everything!

If you've watched any of his other videos then its pretty clear that he considers himself to be an intellectual and alpha male.
And you can't just claim he is a useful ally. As someone with an over inflated sense of themselves makes no ally at all.
His live debates show he won't help us as an ally. And I'm still at a loss as to why anyone would find his videos to be smart, unless being long winded is the qualification?

But I call these guys the alpha wannabes, the guys who like to convince themselves that their a ladies man because their "confident".
Despite being in a long term relationship, apparently even with someone else's kid.
They completely miss the point that they have jobs, money and had to demonstrate themselves to be a suitable provider through dating first.
Prostitution is illegal simply because those women charge far too little and more tax and alimony can be extracted from men through marriage.
Their "confident", and so they also ignore all the evidence that shows that those women will be sleeping around on them anyway.

I couldn't be bothered to watch the video, as I assume it goes over the same tired points.
tl:dr, Normies, ruin, everything!
Their careers consist of them talking to themselves on camera so they actually believe they know their shit since that's all they ever have to do to get paid

Their careers consist of them talking to themselves on camera so they actually believe they know their shit since that's all they ever have to do to get paid
He also seems to be one of those that thinks because he reads books, that makes him smart.

One of the comments said shit like this:
"Incels? Hear is some advice. Take a shower workout,walk out into in the sun and also be yourself. "
Just take a shower,bro.
Be yourself

Omg why are you annoyed by and toxic? You need to change yourself.

The stepfather giving dating advice. Rich.

Seriously though he has no idea what he’s talking about. Go back to raising some other mans kids Sargon, you’re washed up.

hammerhead television news network