Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sarcasm-detectors are off on some of you guys

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
And I thought I was autistic. Why the hell would I say stuff like "ugly faggot" if I was trying to infiltrate? When I insult people, it's because I like them enough to insult them. Clearly I'm unlikeable for some retarded insecurities people have but don't take offense to me LARPing as an IT bully.

Whatever the mods feel like doing, I don't care. I'll just make a new account at my library like I always did.

Why the hell would I say stuff like "ugly faggot" if I was trying to infiltrate?
a previous infiltrator:
he mogs the fuck out of you losers who wouldn't even dare to post their face on the internet. where the fuck do you think you are, you seriously think you can mog anyone you ugly fucks?

:feelshaha: just fucking lol if you think that's the reason holy shit hahahahah

JFL it's true, except the fact that most fakecels who did that ended up being normie-tier or chadlite.

JFL it's true, except the fact that most fakecels who did that ended up being normie-tier or chadlite.
uggocel was legit ugly lol

plus it proves that only good looking people post their pics while truecels hide their pics

most fakecels who did that ended up being normie-tier or chadlite.

Yeah youre right on that point, but the threat of doxxing via IT, femcels, whoever else has a vendetta against us is obviously a more pertinent concern

you’re incel because of your personality bro

Personality gets you laid jfl if you think looks have anything to do with it :feelsUnreal:
999DBFCF CA02 4E34 ACB8 4D98444BF66A

I was joking about this being my 4th alt retard JFL. I've been lurking for over 2 years though. And still can't seem to get anything right. Someone please put a rope around my neck. :feelsrope:

And I thought I was autistic. Why the hell would I say stuff like "ugly faggot" if I was trying to infiltrate? When I insult people, it's because I like them enough to insult them. Clearly I'm unlikeable for some retarded insecurities people have but don't take offense to me LARPing as an IT bully.

Whatever the mods feel like doing, I don't care. I'll just make a new account at my library like I always did.

this is why you greyinkwel

A lot of stuff has already been said so maybe it's time I bring something new to the table.

:feelshaha: just fucking lol if you think that's the reason holy shit hahahahah
FBIcel thinks we're low IQ enough to post our faces to 'prove' we're not fakecels:feelskek:

Is not even big insult to be called faggot. Insult is be told to go for ugly roasties

don't you know this is tards.co?

Still over for op