Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sandniggers are uglier than curries

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
I no longer think the ugliest race is Indian or even abo, that title belongs to sandniggers, they're the ugliest creatures on earth, I'd rather be a curry in curryland than a sandnigger shizo abomination, sandniggers must be eradicated before India

A

Only the inbred ones.

You are cherrypicking here. Not all sandniggers are deformed and actually in reality sandniggers slay in Europe, I kind of wish I was an Arab

They look like jews but with darker skin.

You are cherrypicking here. Not all sandniggers are deformed and actually in reality sandniggers slay in Europe, I kind of wish I was an Arab
YOU are cheerypicking, "slay in europe" :feelskek:, the average sandnigger life is nightmare

Sandniggers are not uglier than curries but they can be inbred which can severely put them at a disadvantage when trying to do any cognitively demanding thing and can make them prone to numerous genetic bad trait amplifications