Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandcels cucking Ricecels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
So, I just got back from church, I'm from a sand nigger church called The Coptic Orthodox Church. I've ranted about this before, but I don't actually believe in Christianity, I just go to stay on good terms with my parents. The Coptic Orthodox church is a sand nigger church, so most of the people there are Egyptians, but sometimes outsiders will come, usually if they're married to an Egyptian. I would always notice that the sand females often come with white men by their side, especially if the foid was young and even remotely attractive. But I am noticing something else now, many sandcels show up with noodle whores, I've noticed this more than a few times. Egyptians are ugly as fuck and even they are cucking ricecels, apparently being tan/light skin with curly black hair is good enough for some of these noodle whores. Could this be a good way for sandcels to ascend?

Are you in Egypt, or you go to a Coptic church abroad?

Never seen a sandnigger with a noodlewhore. Ever.

Lifefuel @SuperSaiyanGymcel

noodles will take any race over their own

except for curries and blacks of course

Are you sure she wasn't Turkish? like a real Turk, Turkic, and not a Anatolian """Turk"""

I've seen it as well. A chinese foid married to an Algerian.

Noodlewhores would take every race over an asian "man".

If you're asian, I am truly sorrry for your loss. It's over

Isn't this just JBW in action? I know a lot of Egyptians are pretty brown but still. I am assuming the more lighter skinned Egyptians can get Asian girls. In terms of curries, I have seen light skinned Pakistanis get Asian girls too/married.

Asians are fucked. Why are they not represented here more?